Contributor

Re: $3.00 Shipping and Handling

On 3/26/2014 siv said:
On 3/26/2014 hattrickmadaca3 said:
On 3/25/2014 siv said:

How long will the reduced shipping last?

Just spoke with CS and they said it's a promotion, good only for this week. Not sure if that means Friday or Saturday. Too bad, they really need to get more competitive. HSN has 2 heavy duty mats today, $29.95 with FREE shipping.

And I really wish they would get on the same page. I had to call CS yesterday and the woman told me they were going to keep adding different items, so keep an eye out. Got a different story today.

If there's something you want, I would order by Friday, or you may lose out.

To the OP, sorry about what happened. You may try calling CS to see if they will at least refund part of your shipping charges. I'm perplexed, you think they would have advertised this? I found out about it reading the Forums.

Thank you so much for the info, I will order by Friday. You are right, they should advertise this and keep it! I would shop a lot more if the shipping was free or a least the $3-5

You're welcome! I agree with so many posters, the S/H is and has been out of control. I too, ordered a couple of things that I wouldn't have and that's the first time in a very long time.

I'm hoping this is a sign of things to come.

Occasional Contributor

Flat-Rate Shipping & Handlingso I just got a "Think Spring email" this was at the bottom

Contributor

On 3/27/2014 hattrickmadaca3 said:
On 3/26/2014 siv said:
On 3/26/2014 hattrickmadaca3 said:
On 3/25/2014 siv said:

How long will the reduced shipping last?

Just spoke with CS and they said it's a promotion, good only for this week. Not sure if that means Friday or Saturday. Too bad, they really need to get more competitive. HSN has 2 heavy duty mats today, $29.95 with FREE shipping.

And I really wish they would get on the same page. I had to call CS yesterday and the woman told me they were going to keep adding different items, so keep an eye out. Got a different story today.

If there's something you want, I would order by Friday, or you may lose out.

To the OP, sorry about what happened. You may try calling CS to see if they will at least refund part of your shipping charges. I'm perplexed, you think they would have advertised this? I found out about it reading the Forums.

Thank you so much for the info, I will order by Friday. You are right, they should advertise this and keep it! I would shop a lot more if the shipping was free or a least the $3-5

You're welcome! I agree with so many posters, the S/H is and has been out of control. I too, ordered a couple of things that I wouldn't have and that's the first time in a very long time.

I'm hoping this is a sign of things to come.

Totally agree about the high postage rates, I complained at the P.O. once about excessive rates to return things and was told "that's how they make their money" as in the P.O. or the Q? Figure that one out....anyway the low shipping caught my attention...hope the TSV coming up is the Shark I want and it's 3.00 shipping!!

Occasional Contributor

when will we get reduced shipping again?? I have a long list of stuff I want!!

Trusted Contributor

Because QVC lies.