Occasional Contributor

2020 Valerie HARVEST programs...Please post date??( In case I miss it)

I get tired of watching the Christmas shows when what I REALLY want to know is when Valerie's Harvest Programs will be airing.

I'm sooo hoping she will have a glittered HARVEST lantern, even a selection of them, similar to her white TSV Christmas lantern. Heck, while I'm wishing & hoping....a selection of coastal or woodland themes would be great too!!

(I know Cracker Barrel is offering a (as in ONE) Harvest glittered lantern, but I just didn't like it very much. Valerie's have more oomph)

Honored Contributor

Re: 2020 Valerie HARVEST programs...Please post date??( In case I miss it)

@pickyeater2 wrote:

I get tired of watching the Christmas shows when what I REALLY want to know is when Valerie's Harvest Programs will be airing.

I'm sooo hoping she will have a glittered HARVEST lantern, even a selection of them, similar to her white TSV Christmas lantern. Heck, while I'm wishing & hoping....a selection of coastal or woodland themes would be great too!!

(I know Cracker Barrel is offering a (as in ONE) Harvest glittered lantern, but I just didn't like it very much. Valerie's have more oomph)

@pickyeater2   Go to the program guide, and put Valerie in the search box, the shows will come up.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

8/12/2020 10-11pm - House to Home

8/13/2020 10am-Noon - House to Home

8/13/2020 3-5pm - House to Home

Respected Contributor

@World Traveler wrote:

8/12/2020 10-11pm - House to Home

8/13/2020 10am-Noon - House to Home

8/13/2020 3-5pm - House to Home

She "harvests" all her goods from the Communist nation of China.  Ive lost support of her over the years. Her goods are now hit and miss and none made in America.