Contributor

HSN is offering a coupon for 20% off .

I hope I have posted this in the right place....

Respected Contributor
I only received a 10% off coupon good through 12/31.
Honored Contributor

I just found a 20% expries tomorrow in my Spendable Kash, had no idea it was there.  Thanks for the reminder!!!

Respected Contributor

Re: 20% off coupom

[ Edited ]

I have -0-% off.

Enjoy the discounts.

Well it helps to read your e-mails, they sent me 20% off good for 2 days.

Honored Contributor

Re: 20% off coupom

[ Edited ]

Please keep in mind that most coupons posted on HSN are not for everyone, they usually are only valid if the coupon shows up in your account or on your home page. I stopped posting about them if I get one for that reason. But, it does pay every so often to check your Spendable Kash. 

Honored Contributor

I know many posters think EZP attracts shoppers who wouldn't buy otherwise.  

That's how I feel about % off coupons.   I used to think of them as free money (which they are for anyone who buys things frequently), but for me as a very infrequent buyer, they were convincing me to spend when I hadn't intended to.  

I remind myself that they are still going to get 80% of the cost so if I wouldn't have purchased without the coupon, I didn't save anything.  I spent

Honored Contributor

@Shelbelle - I agree.  I used to try to use the coupon codes people would post or look them up on the internet.  But, if they weren't in my account, they didn't work.

I contacted HSN two weeks ago to ask why I never get coupons anymore (can't remember the last time I got one).  The CS rep told me to make sure my email preferences allowed them to contact me - yep, I do.  And I even recently redid it hoping it would "jumpstart" something.  Nothing.

Then she told me to make sure I check my account under "Spendable Kash".  Yep, do that, too.  So I just looked now - nothing.

I guess I'm not destined to ever receive another coupon from HSN.  And the CS rep had no answer for who or who doesn't receive them.  (Result:  I just don't order much from HSN anymore.)

Esteemed Contributor

I got the email too and I tried to use it but it wouldn't go through.  Had to live chat and they said I can get the discount when I call them after receiving the item?  Weird, as I never ran into that before and I can't see why they wouldn't just do a price adjustment right then and there.

Respected Contributor

I didn't get an email about any coupon, but I do have $10 off any order $50 or more. exp. tomorrow night.

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

I checked my Spendable Cash earlier and found two $10 coupons good for purchases $10 and over. Don't know how long they have been there but they both expire on 4/11/22.