Contributor

Anyone else get this text this afternoon?  Mine said extra 20% off until midnight.  So I ordered a couple clearance items and nothing in shopping cart for 20% off.  I called Customer Service and they said clearance was already 20% off.  However the one item I decided I really wanted has been on clearance for weeks at the same price.  It was still too high for me but the extra off made it in reach.  Then she said when she checked with supervisor was told only some items were additionally marked down.  OK.  Fine.  But why send out texts saying hurry and no code or anything to indicate it really wasn't all clearance as stated.  Apparently CS was confused as well.  Obviously I did not buy the item

Respected Contributor

I received the email but it's also posted on the website. I didn't buy anything

Contributor
They aren’t really taking an ADDITIONAL 20% off. I shopped from the link and in the cart there was Not an additional amount off. Before checking out I called CS and she said the prices shown already showed the marked down price. They either don’t understand what additional off is or are purposely misleading customers.
Contributor

Saw the 20% offf late last night and decided to see what they had. Was looking for a navy zip front sweatshirt and found a Peace Love World one for $37.99. reduced from high price. Never bought that brand before but thought I would try it. Also thought there would be a 20% off. Only had 30 minutes to go so too late to call CS. Saw no code or any explanation so I ordered it. Didn't call CS this AM as they usually never have an answer so I just looked at todays price and the sweatshirt is now 47.99 so they did take off a bit more than 20%.so hope I like it. 

Anyway I notice that QVC have not only changed hosts and models, but their sales pitch at times seems to get desperate. Have shopped with them for 30 years and find this approach not for me. I rather go on line when I get an email about certain items and watch the video and read reviews. 

They are running so many "sales' that they should explain the rules so there is no misunderstanding!!!  Poor CS - they are the last ones to get the message!

Have fun with your next purchase!

Respected Contributor

Many items were not an addl 20 % off.  The same items, the same pricing.  I know because they were the same prices as the free shipping event Sunday.They just keep changing the name.  Clearance, blow out pricing, final sale.