Respected Contributor

I have gotten 3 of these in the last 6 weeks (including today)!  And I have used them.  SO maybe QVC should start using these instead of 5 or 6 easy pays which do nothing to lower the price!!

Also, how about offering more FREE SHIPPING opportunities?  

Trusted Contributor

Wow Honeybuns, that is great that they are giving 20% coupons otf  that often.  They evidently KNOW how ro treat a customer and keep them coming back.  

May I ask if you are the "honeybuns" from Senior chatroom?  If so hello and hugs

Respected Contributor

Re: 20% coupons from HSN

[ Edited ]

Those 20% coupons from HSN are very helpful...I get notice in my email and use when I need.  Now to QVC, I would also like to see reduced ship when you make multiple purchases, like 2-3 pants, 2-3 shirts sent to the same address in the same package.  QVC used to do half-price ship on any item after the first, but they stopped that benefit.  When you add up full-price ship for 3-4 plus items, it is a hefty cost.  Weight will be different for multiple pants rather than socks but it balances will bring more sales!  And people would order more items together to get the reduced ship!

Honored Contributor

My problem is it seems they always send me a coupon right after I've bought something which is not the time to get me to buy something, reduced price or not.  I pay my cards off every month so I have no desire to spend more, and I don't do EZ pay.  That's just a good way to get yourself (or at least me) into financial trouble.

Respected Contributor

Re: 20% coupons from HSN

[ Edited ]
I would just love to see my QVC package OF BeautyBio Reverse 45 Neck Serums (Box #2) that was delivered to my Post Office then tracking stated out for delivery. Not delivered the tracking now states it was forwarded to another state, where I don’t live. REALLY QVC! I just don’t understand this......😱🙄 But I would love my package......😡I received Box #1.
Honored Contributor

I've been a steady HSN customer since late 1980s, have spent a lot of money there, but have never received a coupon from them.  I called CS and complained once.  The rep gave me a $20 credit but I still don't get coupons.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Trusted Contributor
I've never purchased anything from HSN but might have to give them a try!
Honored Contributor

Thank you for letting me know.  I just used my 20% coupon with free shipping and ordered a Lancome product.

Respected Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

I've been a steady HSN customer since late 1980s, have spent a lot of money there, but have never received a coupon from them.  I called CS and complained once.  The rep gave me a $20 credit but I still don't get coupons.

—————————

A lot of their coupon codes are posted on the website, this one is.

Valued Contributor

@Kachina624  If you go to HSN and click on "your account"---there is a tab that says "spendable kash" -- it will list if you have any available coupons

Hth's :-)

~ Hope in TN ~