Honored Contributor

20+ Years, Never Rude QVC CS

I've been shopping here for over 20 years and I've never encountered a CS rep at QVC being rude to me.

They may not have had the answer I was hoping for, but those answers (or non-answers!) with CS have always been presented in a polite, professional way.

I'm not negating or disputing statements by others that they were treated rudely by QVC CS, I'm just saying that in over 20 years, it's never happened to me.

Sometimes I wonder if it could be the approach. Do some people maybe get so worked up about their 'issue', that they make that call in the heat of the moment and are not so polite themselves?

I am not a QVC cheerleader/employee/vendor/host and don't necessarily agree with every change/policy they have/make, but rude CS has never happened to me personally.

I can't be alone, can I?

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Esteemed Contributor

Re: 20+ Years, Never Rude QVC CS

I don't know if I've ever called QVC's CS so can't comment about that. I have called HSN's several times and have always been super pleased with their attitude and competence.

In general, whenever I have to contact CS or tech support from any company, I put on my prettiest Nice Hat. I want them to like me so they will be inclined to go the extra mile to help. It works without fail. I have also written many letters to TPTB complimenting a particular CS or TS rep. Just did that today. If they are someone you may cross paths with again, you will be treated like royalty.

What is it my mom used to say? A teaspoon of sugar will go a lot farther than a gallon of vinegar?

No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted. - Aesop
Esteemed Contributor

I had a very rude CS rep once from qvc.  Only happened once.  Bad attitude.

Respected Contributor

While I have not, I'm sure there are untrained CS people that probably don't have the tact they should.

Also some people's idea of rude is not getting the answer they want.

~~
*Off The Deep End~A very short trip for some!*
Respected Contributor

I have shopped at QVC for many years, the few times I have needed Customer Service, they have always been a pleasure to work with and made things right for me! Top Notch!

"Cats are poetry in motion. Dogs are gibberish in neutral." -Garfield
Trusted Contributor

@Snoopp wrote:

I had a very rude CS rep once from qvc.  Only happened once.  Bad attitude.

I also had had a rude phone CS rep.   I told them they were rude,and I hung up on them. Since then I only order online.

Respected Contributor

Rare for me to have contact with CS, and the last time I did was an online chat, but I agree it was easy and they were very helpful.  Same goes for my deliveries over the years.  Very good experience. 

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I've never had a downright rude CS rep at QVC but I've had several that were dismissive and just kept repeating over and over to just send it back. It happened recently when I received the Judith Ripka Moon watch that was on waitlist for two months and was finally sent to me used.

I just received another expensive item that is obviously used and the CS rep Carol that I talked to was so understanding. She heard me out and agreed completely. 

~Live with Intention~
Valued Contributor

I have been dealing with QVC since 1987 - and I have called Customer Service many times - and have complimented them each time on their helpfullness and patience.  Rarely have I called them to complain - most times, just needed to ask a question -   So, if I had to rate the Customer Service Department on a scale of one to ten, it would certainly receive a 10!

Esteemed Contributor

I've only had one rude CS operator but I will say that lately many are just unhelpful and/or poorly trained.

Fortēs fortūna adjuvat