Contributor

2 pair of Quacker shorts received with dog hairs & wrinkles

I could not believe that I just opened 2 packages of Quacker Factory shorts and they were full of dog hairs and very wrinkled. For what the cost of these are, I would hope that I would received brand new ones.

Has anyone else had this problem? Lately, I have had to send some clothing back because of a sizing problem or worn by other customers returns. This has been an on-going problem for me and I need to cut way back on my purchases.

Respected Contributor

Re: 2 pair of Quacker shorts received with dog hairs & wrinkles

I would call cs, explain situation and ask for shipping charges back and forth to be credited.

I have been satisfied with cs almost %100.

QVC Customer Care

Hi @Libra2 I am so sorry that happened. I just sent you an email. 

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

That's awful.  Makes you wonder how they packed and shipped them like that.  They should definitely refund your shipping and return shipping.

I ordered a beautiful wool blend/lined jacket some years ago and it smelled so badly of body odor I had to return it.  

Maybe they think we won't notice?

It's so disappointing and just a pain in the butt.

When I return something "defective" I always include a note so they'll be sure to refund the shipping.

Respected Contributor

All I can say is OMG!

Laura loves cats!
Esteemed Contributor

That is just gross!  Ranks right up there w/lipstick smears.

Super Contributor

The person returning the item is ALSO at fault ... how much time would it take to use a lint brush~!   Come on.

Respected Contributor

I recently ordered a Lisa Rinna top and it had been previously worn. It smelled of perfume and all the tags had been removed. But no biggie I just washed it and it looked and smelled like new. I'm sure clothes are returned at department stores on a daily basis. 
Respected Contributor

Here lately, CS has been exceptional .  I recently ordered a pair of  D&C pants in a size large.  Although the pair I received was marked large, they were not.  I called CS to see if I could get a replacement without having to pay to return and then pay to get another pair (which, in the past, I have had to do).  I have had past orders that I really wanted, but the item did not fit.  I have called customer service and was basically told too bad.  With this most recent order, I called CS, explained the situation (not really expecting any help) and the young man I spoke to was not only understanding, but, the pants were put in the mail immediately and I received them faster than I received my original order.   

Honored Contributor

I received three items this week that were all returns.  They were all in pristine condition; I have no complaints.  I'd rather get returns than not be able to get something I really wanted. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment