Trusted Contributor
my problem with spending that much money on a top is if i spilled something on it. then its ruined and you have to toss it if the stain won't come out.
Respected Contributor

QVC offers tops in a range of prices. I buy what pleased me. If people did not purchase them, these tops would not be sold.

Honored Contributor

I just wish they would find a supplier that does that fabric cheaper, or knock it off in Denim & Co.  With all this overseas production I can't imagine they can't make it cheaper.

Esteemed Contributor

As of today, 3/15/20, the top is now $140 but it is offered on Easy Pay.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: $130.00 top????

[ Edited ]

Pretty soon no one will be able to buy much unless you're  wealthy.  We are in for a rude awakening as a Covid 19 sweeps the country.   Hold on to your hats folks 

Esteemed Contributor

Valued Contributor

Re: $130.00 top????

[ Edited ]

@Teddixat wrote:

Pretty soon no one will be able to buy much unless you're  wealthy.  We are in for a rude awakening as a Covid 19 sweeps the country.   Hold on to your hats folks 

@Teddixat  Let's hope not!! Honestly, I guess only time will tell, but maybe it will be the opposite! Ok, I doubt it, but trying to stay positive lol

Oh and I would never pay that much for that shirt. Even if I had it.

~ Hope in TN ~
Honored Contributor

@BrandiDavis wrote:

@Teddixat wrote:

@Teddixat  Let's hope not!! Honestly, I guess only time will tell, but maybe it will be the opposite! Ok, I doubt it, but trying to stay positive lol

@BrandiDavis  @Teddixat 

The economy can quickly turn around....this country has survived many things...From December 2007 to June 2009 the U.S. suffered the worst recession ever. The subprime mortgage crisis was the trigger. That created a global bank credit crisis in 2007.. then there was the swine flu, and also 911.....KEEP THE FAITH!!! 

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Regular Contributor

I would pay $130.00 for a top, and just recently paid $20.00 for a top.  Just wouldn't pay $130.00 for that particular top. What's wrong with people spending their money as they wish...that's one thing I enjoy about QVC, lots of choices.

Valued Contributor

@Spurt wrote:

@BrandiDavis wrote:

@Teddixat wrote:

@BrandiDavis  @Teddixat 

The economy can quickly turn around....this country has survived many things...From December 2007 to June 2009 the U.S. suffered the worst recession ever. The subprime mortgage crisis was the trigger. That created a global bank credit crisis in 2007.. then there was the swine flu, and also 911.....KEEP THE FAITH!!! 

We will be fine, we are a resilient country. But it isn't going to happen overnight. While keeping the faith, we must also be patient and help each other when we can. Prayers to all those affected by this awful virus. Godspeed 🌷