New Contributor

Who in their right mind would pay $130.00 for a top? A-350093. Craziness. Come on QVC. 

Honored Contributor

I had a feeling it was the brand "Side Stitch".  All of their tops are very pricey.

Highlighted
Super Contributor

There are people who will pay for that shirt, like they have in the pass. They would not be selling that shirt if other people would not be buying it. They are a shopping network and they sell to the masses. They realize that some can not purchase these garments and it is not for you, that is why they have all price points offered. I myself buy what i like at any price point . It seems to me that people complain about everything the Q does and they are no different than any other place to shop.

Respected Contributor

Please don’t spend my money. 

Honored Contributor

I want a winter coat for that price not a simple shirt that can be found elsewhere for a lot less.

Honored Contributor

Depends on the quality, fabric, workmanship, and style.

It is 100% Lyocell or Tencel that this company calls Tencera...a more expensive fabric to make that drapes beautifully.  However, not all Lyocell is high quality.  I have seen very cheap looking, thin fabrics.  

I haven't purchased this brand, so I don't know, but generally think very high quality costs more to make.  However, it's wise to look around, you might find this same shirt or something similar elsewhere at a lower price.  

Honored Contributor

Re: $130.00 top????

[ Edited ]

@ladyann45 wrote:

There are people who will pay for that shirt, like they have in the pass. They would not be selling that shirt if other people would not be buying it. They are a shopping network and they sell to the masses. They realize that some can not purchase these garments and it is not for you, that is why they have all price points offered. I myself buy what i like at any price point . It seems to me that people complain about everything the Q does and they are no different than any other place to shop.

@ladyann45 

But on the other hand, maybe the high prices are the reason why apparel sales have declined for many  quarters now.....not enough customers willing to pay that kind of price...

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Trusted Contributor

When I worked in corporate and was making the $$$, I would in a heartbeat if I liked it enough.

Now that I'm retired, I would buy a $130 shirt if I could get it 1/2 price + coupons!  Woman LOL

Respected Contributor

I would pay the price if I liked it. I don't care for that top, so would not buy it.

Esteemed Contributor

Apparently people are buying as some patterns are sold out in most sizes. If you choose not to spend thaat amount on the shirt fine, but please stop with the negative comments on how others do.