Respected Contributor
I don't care to watch the shows because don't care for the product. What I do like is seeing Chaz's Angels.
Esteemed Contributor

@millieshops wrote:

I always assume the question QVC and Chaz ask is not whether 13 hours are too much, but which hours sold best and why? 

I know some viewers tune in all day long, but some tune in only when they want to buy and if enough people want to buy, they could be doing more than 13 hours.

By the way -  is there something wrong with someone making millions after coming up with an idea that works for a few million buyers?  I don't think so, but if there is something wrong with it, then there are violaters at way higher levels than Chaz.

@millieshops

I'm not, and don't think other shoppers, are interested in metrics.  And I know this is all about capitalism. However, I also have other issues with the presentations.  So, I'll leave it there.

Valued Contributor

Nobody has pointed out that something was faulty with OP's math. I only counted 7 hours. 

But hey, spreading ire is fun and so is fueling the fire! I suppose when the next Serta mattress is a TSV and is on all day, you will be oh so much happier. 

Honored Contributor

Up until recently I always had QVC on on one of my TV's in the house (background noise).

These past few weeks I put on something else.  I can't ever remember when they have offered such boring and repetitive things!

I don't mind all day vacuum shows (I already own 3 Dysons, just sent one to a daughter, now have 2).  I have plenty of computers and on and one.

Wen?  You don't want to go there.  I used to buy tons of it.  Why?  I have no idea because every time I used it my hair looked like something died on my head.  I'm not busting on Wen it just doesn't work for me, so I kept giving it away, now I just don't buy it.

Anyway, all of these shows over and over and......(you get the picture) are great for my wallet because I just don't watch QVC.  So, freaking boring.

Although I have to admit it is fun to watch the hosts over and over try to find something different to say!!

Honored Contributor

Re: 13 hours of Wen today?

[ Edited ]

@Wen Woman wrote:

Nobody has pointed out that something was faulty with OP's math. I only counted 7 hours. 

But hey, spreading ire is fun and so is fueling the fire! I suppose when the next Serta mattress is a TSV and is on all day, you will be oh so much happier. 

Speaking purely for myself, I'm not happy to see five (six, seven, eleven, thirteen... whatever...) hours of ANYTHING.

I love handbags, but I don't want to sit and watch them all day, nor would I be offended if others posted that they didn't want to see handbags all day. In fact, I've been known to say Dooney is on too often...

If anyone wants to sit and watch whatever marathon QVC happens to be inflicting on their viewers, that's on them... just as it's all right for others to indicate they don't find it pleasing... and really, that's all that's being said here. As far as it goes, there's really no reason to become defensive about it.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Trusted Contributor

IM with you on your entire post Annabelle! Thanks for the smiles you gave me. I sometimes have the shows on as background noise but have saved a lot of money not buying much. I refuse to spend 80.00 plus dollars on any hair cleaning product. I cannot justify the cost when I have only liked one scent and cant gift the others to anyone I know as I don't buy hair care products as gifts. (Is very personal and no one I know uses WEN) My hair is almost down to my knees and per the amount I would have to use it would not be the least bit cost effective at all. My Hair during my several years of hit or miss buying looked like a hot mess and I had a severe allergic reaction to the cranberry one. I wonder why?. I don't mind the hours of shows on anything as I am sure others watch and buy. I do not use credit cards either so I only buy what I can pay for straight away. I have seen too many friends and family get into the credit card troubles pre and post holiday. And nope I wont help anyone get out of that misadventure.

Valued Contributor

With only 2 more Saturdays left after this week to shop for Christmas, you'd think they would have more variety on.  People who work all week are home and want to get their shopping done! I was off and home most of the day (not going near a store!) and usually I would have QVC on, but I am not interested in WEN.  WEN must be a really good seller, because otherwise it makes no sense.