Esteemed Contributor

Re: 10 pm July 11 website is malfunctioning

@Kachina624    Apparently there is a problem.  QVC social team acknowledged to me this morning, there is a problem - and they are aware and are trying to fix it.   I guess you are special since you never seem to have these problems.  How lucky for you

Valued Contributor

I assume the QVC overlords are okay with losing a few sales because of this "glitch." They've probably saved $$$ by outsourcing to a low bid IT provider. 

Valued Contributor

Shipping is ultra slow too. I have an order in process for more than two weeks but cannot change it? Not shipped yet. Yes sizing info is nuts too. No ordering until that is fixed. 

Trusted Contributor

@CalminHeart wrote:

@Kachina624 wrote:

@misschristy wrote:
It’s QVC. Not my browser.

@misschristy    How do you know that?  My browser, Chrome, is fine.  Are you using Safari?

I've tried Chrome, Safari, and Firefox and they all show the same crazy word salad.

I've had that problem, too.  "Crazy word salad" is the appropriate name for this mess.

Super Contributor

When you call customer service to report it they want to know what size and color you want it in!!! All I'm doing is calling to tell you there's something wrong with the website and you want to know what color and size I want the item in?  QVC has gone insane along with the rest of the world!

something wrong with website...More times than not an item appears and host begins talking but i never see the item number, price or ordering info.  How can i as a customer order the item unless i call and cant get thru.!!!!!!!