Honored Contributor

@FranandZoe    Familiarize yourself with the latest news from Asia, especially China.  The Covid pandemic is still raging there affecting manufacturing and shipping.  There's nothing wrong the QVC's shipping other than that merchandise us not arriving as scheduled.  Other retailers are complaining about the same issue, Wal-Mart and Target specifically this past week, having had huge losses.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

UPDATE!! Wonder if someone from QVC read my story of ordering on May 6th and still "In Process" today. But wait! I just received an email letting me know The Q finally sent the Isaac item that was ordered on May 6th this afternoon. If I still wanted it, I'd do a happy dance. I don't. And I tried to cancel it.

Of course, QVC  wouldn't help me cancel this Isaac item last week. When it arrives, it will be returned to QVC at QVC's cost for all Shipping and Handling. Go figure why they would not cancel it last week? Makes no sense since it could/should have been avoided last week.   

But I still have their email saying they will refund me all S&H charges when they refund my Mastercharge. None of this makes sense to me.

Waste  of time, energy, money. QVC doesn't care! It's their bottom line and I'm no longer a customer. They have lost more than one sale item!  Idiots don't have a clue what that costs them in one year. SMH. 

Money screams; wealth whispers.
Respected Contributor

Thanks again everyone.

I realize that there are still supply issues.  However if other retailers did not have the same terrible shipping and return practices as QVC it would be easier to excuse QVC.  But that is not the case.  

Respected Contributor

@FranandZoe wrote:

So I ordered a set of LocknLock patriotic theme canisters this morning.  I'm going to a cookout/birthday party on Memorial Day - taking fruit salad - thought the largest one would be the perfect container to take it in.  Estimated ship date was 6/1!  I cancelled the order. 

Same thing about two weeks ago - found a beautiful memorial garden stone for a celebration of life I was attending.  Was going to take two weeks to ship.  Too late for what I wanted it for - couldn't risk it.

What is the problem with Q's shipping?

I have been a QVC customer since QVC has been on the air.It has always been shipping 7 to 10 days. Don't order things for special occasion, unless you have the time of at least  10- 12 days.My things come to UPS, then put in post office where it sits for 2 days, then it gets here. That is how it works now.

Trusted Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@FranandZoe    Familiarize yourself with the latest news from Asia, especially China.  The Covid pandemic is still raging there affecting manufacturing and shipping.  There's nothing wrong the QVC's shipping other than that merchandise us not arriving as scheduled.  Other retailers are complaining about the same issue, Wal-Mart and Target specifically this past week, having had huge losses.

QVC seems to be using this excuse a little too much. I order a ton online and always seem to get my items pretty quickly. I order my skincare from the UK with free shipping, and it always takes a week and a half or less. I pay for shipping on the Q, and it always takes two weeks. HSN doesn't seem to have this problem. My orders always arrive in about a week from the order date.

Valued Contributor

@FranandZoe wrote:

Thanks again everyone.

I realize that there are still supply issues.  However if other retailers did not have the same terrible shipping and return practices as QVC it would be easier to excuse QVC.  But that is not the case.  

The Q should take Amazon's business practices. I dropped off a return at UPS for Amazon and 10 minutes later I get an email from Amazon saying they issued a refund to my credit card. I like this procedure they use.

Esteemed Contributor

Issues like this have absolutely nothing to do with China or Covid.

Items sitting on warehouse shelves can not be located, boxed and shipped out adequately. 

The problem is Qurate's warehousing and inventory control technology.  Apparently they have not invested enough in personnel and/or efficient systems. 

Blaming China is tedious and false.

Honored Contributor

@FranandZoe 

me too! And I can't cancel!

By the time the things get here, I'm so over it!

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Super Contributor

It is absolutely ridiculous and they are not even hiding it anymore!  The delivery date is always 10 days out!

Valued Contributor
Ordered a box full of stuff from CVS on the 25th. Received on the 27th. Didnt pay any extra for expedited shipping. Some retailers can get it done.