Valued Contributor

10 DAY WEATHER FORECAST FOR JUNE

Oh my goodness .....it's only June. 

Monday, central Illinois, prediction is 98.

Smiley Sad((

Respected Contributor

Re: 10 DAY WEATHER FORECAST FOR JUNE

I know, right?  Crazy hot weather in the forecast for Philadelphia too.  Stay cool 😎 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I despise the heat. Thought I was safe living in Colorado but it's hot as hell. It never used to be like this when I moved here over fifty years ago. Climate change.

ETA-

Back when I first came here no one had AC in their houses. Now it would be a death sentence w/o one.

Respected Contributor

The Heat is on !!  They are predicting upper 90's into next week here in St. Louis with around 98-100 on Father's Day!

We might get some rain here over night but it might go a bit south of us.  

Honored Contributor

We broke the record high for the date today in Albuquerque with 101°.  I didn't sign up for this.

I have friends coming Saturday from Boston with their teen granddaughter and they want to see all the Indian culture they can absorb.  I tried to find places to the North to visit where it might be a little cooler.  They were warned.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

I hate the hot and humid weather.  It is unhealthy, zaps your energy level, and is so uncomfortable.  We will be getting the heat wave next week according to the news.  I know many states are and have been experiencing heat waves.

Yes, our summers are getting hotter and hotter, the heat waves longer and more frequent.  I will leave it at that.

Valued Contributor

HOT and Rain, rain, rain, and more rain!! 
South Florida

Esteemed Contributor

For the past week or so, we've had temperatures in the upper 90s in my area instead of the usual upper 80s—even broke a couple of high temp records. Fortunately, it looks like our next 10 days will be a return to normal temperatures. Whew!

Trusted Contributor

Here in upstate NY we have had below average temps, gray days and rain for over a week so I welcome some heat and my plants, especially tomatoes,  will appreciate as well.   It may be the only warm weather we get.

Honored Contributor

I'm probably 5-6 hours west of you. We're supposed to have heat indexes in the 110-120+ range Sunday through next week. Weather all around the world is changing and we messed up by not doing our parts decades ago.