Super Contributor

Re: $10.00 now to return something

What keeps coming to mind for me is that this is a way to charge a restocking fee without saying "restocking fee."

I acknowledge that restocking costs everybody. Maybe this is just a way to funnel that cost back to those who return, rather that spreading it around the entire business.

Now, here is a question: Is covered with sloppy glue considered a defect? I want to return some Joan Rivers earrings that "I" consider defective because they are sloppily assembled and look like they came out of a gumball machine. I am not exaggerating. Exactly that. Gumball machine purchase. Glue oozing out from the plastic gemstone setting. Which, BTW, seems to also be plastic. - Bird

Respected Contributor

I don't buy clothes or anything that I would normally have to try on from QVC. My QVC shopping has dwindled down over the past several years to maybe a purchase once a year or eighteen months. Those are usually things from brands I know I like and use like Laura Geller and Bare Minerals, and I won't buy any kits from them unless I know I will like/use everything in it or cannot get it anywhere else. It's not value or convenience when I have to return things.

Respected Contributor

$3 shipping is a good thing! I can't understand all the complaining. Just make wise choices when buying and if you think it might not suit you then don't buy. Easy peasy.

Valued Contributor

Easy peasy......not exactly when you can't try on a pair of shoes or garment.