Frequent Contributor

The Q does have fantastic set designers. I was watching Jane's gift guide (on mute) lol, and the set was so modern and felt so realistic like they were in a NYC loft apartment in the middle of the afternoon or something, with the sun behind them. It really does make a difference in watching for me anyway. Bravo to the brains and the artistic men and women. If you ever browse and turn on ShopHQ, it's a real drag, so boring and dim. Just saying . . .

Esteemed Contributor

Re: 1 thing I have to say . .

I've been impressed with Q's details also..........if the sun has set where most of us live......the set behind the stage might have the moon shining through the windows.  Often I pay more attention to that then the chatter.

Respected Contributor

I like the set because of it's restraint. I look at some photos of homes and it reminds me of merchandising, not decor. How do they dust?

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I agree about QVC's sets.  Even HSN's sets pale by comparison; they look like a dressed-up conference room.  Howver, since Qurate's acquisition, they've come up a notch.

Honored Contributor

QVC does have the best sets and the best production of all the shopping channels but I don't really care.  I don't watch any shopping channel for entertainment or to see lovely sets; I watch for the merchandise.  I don't even care that much about the hosts because I watch with my tablet or laptop at my side and I look up all the details and specifications myself.  I'm a shopper.....not a viewer.