Frequent Contributor

❤️Prayers for DAVID VENABLE's Mom SARAH❤️

Prayers for his Mom and safe travels David!

❤️

From David's facebook

"David Venable QVC

1 hr ago·

Hey Foodies! I wanted to let you know that I missed the show today because of a family emergency. My sweet mother, Sarah, had a nasty fall this weekend and broke her arm badly. I rushed home to NC yesterday for her surgery. The good news is that she did great and will be going home from the hospital soon. I know she's feeling better as she's already giving me instructions on what to cook for her while she recovers! Baring no complications, I'll be back with you Wednesday night for ITKWD. Big thanks to Mary for her help today.  "

Valued Contributor

Re: ❤️Prayers for DAVID VENABLE's Mom SARAH❤️

@FashionFran wrote:

❤️

From David's facebook

"David Venable QVC

1 hr ago·

Hey Foodies! I wanted to let you know that I missed the show today because of a family emergency. My sweet mother, Sarah, had a nasty fall this weekend and broke her arm badly. I rushed home to NC yesterday for her surgery. The good news is that she did great and will be going home from the hospital soon. I know she's feeling better as she's already giving me instructions on what to cook for her while she recovers! Baring no complications, I'll be back with you Wednesday night for ITKWD. Big thanks to Mary for her help today.  "

@FashionFran Thank you for sharing.

Valued Contributor

May God bless and heal dear Sarah.  David is such a devoted son and the love he shows for her is so beautiful.  Prayers for Sarah, and you too, David.  We miss you but family always comes first.  docsgirl

Honored Contributor

IMG_5341.JPG

Respected Contributor

@FashionFranThank you for bringing us up to speed.  Best wishes for a speedy recovery for David's Mom.  David is right where he should be today.

Honored Contributor

I'm sorry to read that, I hope she makes a quick recovery. 

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Honored Contributor

Sarah,

Image result for speedy recovery  images

Honored Contributor

@FashionFran wrote:

❤️

From David's facebook

"David Venable QVC

1 hr ago·

@FashionFran, thanks for posting this! I like David and wish his mother a speedy recovery. His mother must have raised him right, he is a good son and seems to be a good soul.

Respected Contributor

Thinking of David and Mrs. Venable!

get well soon greetings messages | Praying For You Get Well Soon | Mania scraps | Mania Wallpapers ...

I'm not short...I'm fun size!
Honored Contributor

Those falls can be nasty. Take care of your mom, David.