Honored Contributor

Re: what are you getting your doggies for Christmas?

I got Frankie a new Christmas lights collar and a Christmas tree fleece jacket.  Here's a picture of her new collar.

DSCN0094.jpg

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Valued Contributor

Nicknack, what a pretty girl! You must be in love!Maryanne

Honored Contributor

@HappyDaze

Are you familiar with baxterboo?  This "bunny" is one of the toys there.  

Also, try the healthypets site.  They also have dog toys.

I've ordered from both and have had great service over the years.

[was Homegirl] Love to be home . . . thus the screen name. Joined 2003.
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Keeper of the koi I went there and was getting him the large and it is OOS. He is a big dog and the small would be way too small I think. So sad! He might have liked that. Smiley Sad THanks for the idea though!

@GingerPeach actually, I think it is WORSE when their dog toys get discontinued over my lipstick or cosmetics! I can always find something I like almsot as much but my one boy is so picky with toys, it has been impossible to find him new ones he will actually use. That furry man has worn out arms from his sucking, lol. And how awesome you dog passed away at 17!! What a long, wonderful life! And I love that your dog's favorite toy was a cat toy! lol!

Honored Contributor

@Nicknack wrote:

I got Frankie a new Christmas lights collar and a Christmas tree fleece jacket.  Here's a picture of her new collar.

DSCN0094.jpg

@NickNack awwww! cute dog and love the collar!

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@luv-the-Q wrote:

I am picking up my new dog from a rescue on Saturday.  I lost my YorkiPoo in October to heart disease and I cannot wait to get her.  She was dumped, sick, starved and had pneumonia.  Due to a lot of prayers and great vet care she has come around and is ready for a new life.  I will give her a warm, quiet home with lots of good food and tons of love.  Then, I will give her anything she wants.  She is about ten years old and I intend to let her live out her life in comfort and joy. 😃

That is THE best gift for a dog EVER- a new, wonderful, safe, warm home to live out her life. Thank you for picking a rescue! Heart

Honored Contributor

@Keeper of the koi wrote:

Nicknack, what a pretty girl! You must be in love!Maryanne

Thank you Maryanne!  Yes, I am in love.  I've loved all of my dogs so much, but I think Frankie may be my favorite.  She has the funniest, sweetest personality.

-Henry David Thoreau

Honored Contributor

@HappyDaze wrote:

@Nicknack wrote:

DSCN0094.jpg

@NickNack awwww! cute dog and love the collar!

Thank you @HappyDaze!

-Henry David Thoreau

Honored Contributor

@GingerPeach wrote:

@HappyDaze

Are you familiar with baxterboo?  This "bunny" is one of the toys there.  

Also, try the healthypets site.  They also have dog toys.

I've ordered from both and have had great service over the years.

@GingerPeach Never heard of either but will check them out. I wish I could feel the toys first though- I know exactly what he would like if I could feel them. It is hard to choose something without the feel test. He is so picky, lol. But hey, I don't mind trying. If he doesn't like them, I can donate them to the rescues.

Honored Contributor

@luv-the-Q wrote:

I am picking up my new dog from a rescue on Saturday.  I lost my YorkiPoo in October to heart disease and I cannot wait to get her.  She was dumped, sick, starved and had pneumonia.  Due to a lot of prayers and great vet care she has come around and is ready for a new life.  I will give her a warm, quiet home with lots of good food and tons of love.  Then, I will give her anything she wants.  She is about ten years old and I intend to let her live out her life in comfort and joy. 😃

That's wonderful @luv-the-Q.  Adopting a senior dog is very special.  I'm very sorry you lost your Yorkipoo.

-Henry David Thoreau