Respected Contributor

@shortbreadlover wrote:

maybe i have spoiled my dogs but i still like to feed them really good food.  i buy chicken quaters and pressure cook them for my dogs.  i put a bit in with their dry food each day.  i also put some of the broth on it for them.  they really look forward to their meals each day

@shortbreadlover

Arf arf!  I'm a dog, and I'm coming over to live at your house!

Dog dinner invitation.png

Trusted Contributor

just let me know when to expect you and we will ave a dish waiting for you.

Occasional Contributor

Dog stroller.jpg

My dog who doesn't want to get dirty. Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@AmericanBulldogMom wrote:

@denisemb He is just gorgeous! I have a friend who wants a Bengal so bad. Lol! Good for you for doing your own research. Hearing them crunch those bones is so satisfying- something only raw feeders appreciate and understand. 😉 Those gorgeous pearly whites too. More and more are vets are “evolving”, shall we say, which is wonderful for our pets. Hopefully you will find one near you sooner rather than later. Thanks for sharing!

@AmericanBulldogMom.   And yet I read article after article warning of the dangers of feeding a raw diet.  Rarely if ever, see anything advocating it.  Strong possibility of transmitting nasty bacteria.  I wouldn't risk it.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

My old cat Moe is so spoiled, he runs our house, he's a talker so if he doesn't get what he wants he'll tell you about it.

Respected Contributor

Re: spoiled pets

[ Edited ]

@Kachina624 wrote:

@denisemb He is just gorgeous! I have a friend who wants a Bengal so bad. Lol! Good for you for doing your own research. Hearing them crunch those bones is so satisfying- something only raw feeders appreciate and understand. 😉 Those gorgeous pearly whites too. More and more are vets are “evolving”, shall we say, which is wonderful for our pets. Hopefully you will find one near you sooner rather than later. Thanks for sharing!

@AmericanBulldogMom.   And yet I read article after article warning of the dangers of feeding a raw diet.  Rarely if ever, see anything advocating it.  Strong possibility of transmitting nasty bacteria.  I wouldn't risk it.

Tons of info out there on the benefits and many do advocate raw feeding. Just gotta do your research and realize there’s a whole other world out there beyond kibble. Yes, the general public consisits of more kibble feeders, but those in the dog show/sport world that I associate with and continue to meet are raw feeders.  Raw feeding isn’t for everyone. It takes lots of research and it must be balanced. There is tons of info out there and support for those who want to feed this way. The benefits and changes I’ve seen have been life changing for many dogs. I could never, in good conscience, ever feed kibble again. I don’t judge those who do feed kibble though, as I used to until I realized I could do better and I committed to it. My vet agree’s with and approves of raw feeding. I don’t need you to.

I’m not getting into a kibble vs raw debate. I do what I feel is best. You do the same.

Esteemed Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

Tons of info out there on the benefits and many do advocate raw feeding. Just gotta do your research and realize there’s a whole other world out there beyond kibble. Yes, the general public consisits of more kibble feeders, but those in the dog show/sport world that I associate with and continue to meet are raw feeders.  Raw feeding isn’t for everyone. It takes lots of research and it must be balanced. There is tons of info out there and support for those who want to feed this way. The benefits and changes I’ve seen have been life changing for many dogs. I could never, in good conscience, ever feed kibble again. I don’t judge those who do feed kibble though, as I used to until I realized I could do better and I committed to it. My vet agree’s with and approves of raw feeding. I don’t need you to.

I’m not getting into a kibble vs raw debate. I do what I feel is best. You do the same.

My vet was against a raw diet till she saw the results in my dog. 

Someday, when scientists discover the center of the Universe....some people will be disappointed it is not them.
Respected Contributor

Re: spoiled pets

[ Edited ]

@CrazyDaisy It’s always so refreshing to hear of more and more open-minded vets out there instead of those who refuse to receive all the new research and studies that are out there. (Especially when the undeniable positive results are right there standing in front of them.) It’s important they listen to their clients and stay current, even with things they don’t have a lot of experience with - otherwise they risk losing business. Finding the right vet, to me, is as important as finding the right doctor. Good for you and your dog!😉

Honored Contributor

@AmericanBulldogMomReminds me of the medical profession.

@CrazyDaisy It’s always so refreshing to hear of more and more open-minded vets out there instead of those who refuse to receive all the new research and studies that are out there. (Especially when the undeniable positive results are right there standing in front of them.) It’s important they listen to their clients and stay current, even with things they don’t have a lot of experience with - otherwise they risk losing business. Finding the right vet, to me, is as important as finding the right doctor. Good for you and your dog!😉

Respected Contributor

I spoil my parakeets. I can not say the word brocolli without them going insaine.  They love vegetables.