Trusted Contributor

Re: Could it be possible that we found another brother & sister?

I'm sorry to hear of your loss. We lost our senior dog a month ago. It's so sad.

Originally joined board 12-14-2004
Valued Contributor

Re: Could it be possible that we found another brother & sister?

@morganjen My condolences to you also.  I also lost my KC last year.  Very quiet here and very sad.

Honored Contributor

If you have a special dog in your life,cherish every day, i have had several goldens, one sheep dog,and a lab. youngest to die was 8 yrs plus,oldest 15 yrs,plus, never have them long enough.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Honored Contributor

Re: rainbow bridge

[ Edited ]

@m0rgan wrote:

Our 17 1/2 year old westie MiKenna went to the bridge yesterday.  I know she lived a good long life but it still doesn't hurt any less.

@m0rgan   So sorry for your loss😢 it is never easy. Know what a wonderful life MiKenna had with you....and she is still in your heart close by.  

I lost two wonderful dogs over the last two years..... My sweet Golden Lola  my sweet golden ZaZu...and I asked them both to look  for your MiKenna  as she comes over the bridge and comfort her and be by her side until we all meet again❤️ She is in good hands!🙂8D70E7A9-EBF9-47FF-ADC8-66321D4E1407.jpeg

Valued Contributor

@SeaMaiden Thank you so much for your kind words and the beautiful poem.  

Respected Contributor

Suncourseworkeyb.x.fc2.com - How To Write A Condolence Card For Pet Loss

Respected Contributor

@m0rgan   I am so very sorry for your loss, I lost my elderly Scottie almost a year ago, and have had to say goodbye to many Scotties and one Cairn Terrier over the years, so I know what a huge hole one small terrier can leave in one's life and heart when they pass.  I hope you will find a new Westie who needs your love to adopt in the coming months, if you decide to add another pet to your family!

Esteemed Contributor

I just saw your post, @m0rgan .  I am so sorry for your loss.  I hope each day gets easier for you.

Fear not Brothers and Sisters! I have read THE BOOK..........we win!!!
Respected Contributor

@m0rgan I am so sorry for your loss.  Grief is the emotion that we must face for loving so deeply and our fur baby friends earn our love for sure.  MiKenna has a lot of company to play with and had a paw-some life to live to be 17 1/2.  My west highland turned 15 in May and I treasure each day.