Highlighted
Respected Contributor

My deepest sympathy.

I have buried three dogs, seven cats, countless fish and parakeets, and it never gets any easier. I have been a pet owner since I was a little girl.

All our animal companions become a precious part of our family and the terrible grief is because of our deep love.

I still have a menagerie at home, with the oldest at fifteen undergoing medical treatments, and the youngest just turning three.

Our pets will live in our hearts forever.

Trusted Contributor

So very sorry for your loss of a loved family member.

Esteemed Contributor

@m0rgan  I am so sorry for your loss.  It can take a long time for the serious grief to go away.  The best thing is to remember all of the good times and that MiKenna was well loved.

The next time that I hear salt and ice together, it better be in a margarita!
Super Contributor

@m0rgan     I am so very sorry for your loss.

Thank you for giving MiKenna a good life. {hugs to you}

Westie.jpg

Trusted Contributor

Re: rainbow bridge

[ Edited ]

Condolences to you on your loss. Knowing your lovely furry friend has crossed the bridge helps to comfort you. I know all of my own pets were right there with eager animal love to welcome her and show her the new Realm of her existence. 

I hope you have peace of mind soon and can hold your head up and hold your tears. It takes a while, but soon you will find you go from missing your pup to remembering her and it finally hurts a little less. Treat yourself gently in coming days. Many of us say we know your pain and we can hold you up until you feel better. 

Frequent Contributor

Re: Could it be possible that we found another brother & sister?

Beautful story.  I wish I could meet them.   I have a 9 year old male I wish I knew  find a female puppy.

Respected Contributor

I'm so sorry for your loss.  I hope you will find comfort knowing what a long, happy life you gave your dog.  Heart

Valued Contributor

I want to thank everyone for their notes of condolences.  This group has helped me so much.  I appreciate each and every one of you.

Contributor

Re: rainbow bridge

[ Edited ]

Deepest Sympathies to you! 

I pray your memories comfort and give you peace! 

I so understand the pain of losing a precious and treasured member of the family.

The prayer below was given to us when we lost our beloved pup, and now I am passing it on to you.  May God grant you His peace.  Prayers.

Have You a Pet In Heaven Lord.jpg

Valued Contributor

@FreedomShopper Thank you for the prayer  It means a lot to us.