Valued Contributor

Our 17 1/2 year old westie MiKenna went to the bridge yesterday.  I know she lived a good long life but it still doesn't hurt any less.

Contributor

So sorry!  We lost our precious Rowdy,at Christmas last year. I know how much pain you feel. Just know ,they are not hurting anymore. They know,we loved them. Praying for you!

Respected Contributor

So sorry for your loss. Your fur baby will be forever in your mind and heart.

Respected Contributor

I'm so sorry for your loss 😔

Valued Contributor
No matter how long they bless our lives, it's never long enough. So very sorry.
Esteemed Contributor

Kisses to your wonderful baby.  Had a wonderful life with you and is now free to play with old friends.

Honored Contributor

I am very sorry.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Respected Contributor

I am sorry for the loss of your beloved family member.

Trusted Contributor

@m0rgan  I am so, so sorry for your loss.❤️

Valued Contributor

Could it be possible that we found another brother & sister?

You were so lucky to have her for so long! I know no matter what their age is it's painful.We lost 3 dogs & a cat last year. Two of our dogs were Shih Tzu's, brother & sister. The pain of not having any of them left was awful. Then for some strange reason I decided to see if I could find a Shih Tzu puppy near us. They are very hard to find anywhere close to us. I found one & showed my husband. We were so excited. Then I realized they had another with the same birthdate. We found another brother & sister! We drove in a blizzard to see them & of course we took both of them. Our first two were rescues. At our age we wanted to get them because we will be too old for puppies when these leave us. They can never replace any of our pets but we do love these two just as much! We have lost 5 dogs & 4 cats as adults. We still talk about some of the funny things they did. The ones that have passed are always in our hearts. I pray you find peace & maybe love another furbaby again.