Honored Contributor

@candys mine wrote:

That's a Good Mama. Wastes no time once she got out of the pool herself getting to the little one.  One question.  Who is filming that and moving the camera around and why aren't They rescuing that puppy?  I have more respect for the Dog.

@candys mine 

They may have motion cameras around their property.

Honored Contributor
@candys mine wrote:

@Foxxee  May Be., but I ,myself, could never stand by and Video that struggling puppy and frantic mother in My swimming pool for a " like". Would they have stepped in AFTER the pup went under?  This is not footage from a monitor viewed after the fact. Someone chose NOT TO HELP.   I still have more respect for the dogs.

@candys mine 

I wouldn't call the pup struggling yet.  It was "trying" to get out of the pool.  I call that "learning."  

The pup will need to learn to do what Mom did.  Take the steps.  

Pups would never learn how to get up and down the steps if owners kept intervening by carrying them up and down.  

As far as I can see, the pup was in good hands...the Mother.  

Valued Contributor

I had to go show this to my husband too.  So sweet.  I absolutely love dogs. ❤️ 

Esteemed Contributor

@candys mine wrote:

@Foxxee  May Be., but I ,myself, could never stand by and Video that struggling puppy and frantic mother in My swimming pool for a " like". Would they have stepped in AFTER the pup went under This is not footage from a monitor viewed after the fact. Someone chose NOT TO HELP.   I still have more respect for the dogs.

@candys mine ...I can understand how difficult it was to watch and our first reaction, as humans, would be to just jump in ourselves; however, the owners saw the quick reaction of the Mom and allowed her to do what is natural and I'm sure they were also on the alert to take immediate action if necessary.

It was meant to show us humans how Mom's instinctive reaction to help her Pup is just the same as any human Mom would have reacted and we can see on the video that it was just a matter of seconds.

Good Job, Mom! Heart

~~Formerly known as "WildFlowers"~~
Respected Contributor

@Foxxee  A mothers love on display, how sweet!!!!!!