Honored Contributor

"One More Step Closer And....."

Honored Contributor

Re: "One More Step Closer And....."

Mr. Congeniality? 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

I believe it and would say "yes sir".  Love that look!

If my dog doesn't like you, neither do I.
Frequent Contributor

That's one beautiful dobie.  My first dog as an adult was a "red" dobie just like this one.

Gorgeous and smart as a whip.

Esteemed Contributor

Our DS and DIL (with 2 kids) adopted their second Rottie a year ago.  Their first one was a big puff, and this one seems to be, as well.  Excellent blood lines and good training.  This guy is very fond of me, and I do play tug of war with him with his favorite toy.  

You would laugh to see this old Mimi playing with the big and strong Apollo.  I used to be nervous around big dogs.  Maybe I have just evolved.  Or maybe I have lost my mind.

Respected Contributor

What a beauty. I remember many years ago a gas station in my town had a dobie for a watch dog and the owner would have to go in and tuck him in every night before he left to go home.

Esteemed Contributor

So alert.  Bet there a treat was somewhere.

Friend had an older, brown female who was a total puffball.  Pathetic how she had to beg for her meat at BBQs.

Then BF had a baby.  

When I went over to deliver a casserole and inspect the goods, we were settled in the living room chairs and doggie eased over to lay on her feet, on the carpet, facing me just like this picture.

She now how a new duty.