Honored Contributor

Re: question about coconut oil texture

[ Edited ]

@goldensrbest wrote:

@NickNack , Yes it melts  when warm,and when it becomes cold ,it is a solid, i give my dogs a teaspoon in winter ,about 3 times a week,but ava is small ,so be careful because ,it can put weight on her.

Thanks @goldensrbest   What do you do when it's solid?  Just spoon a little bit out and rub it between your hands?  All I'm doing so far is rubbing a little bit of the liquid on her Greenie.  She does love it.  Do you put it on your dogs' food?

I did read it can cause diarrhea, so I will be very careful how much I give her.  Does it last a long time?  I'm barely using any, so I hope it won't go bad.

Day after day the whole day through, wherever my road inclined, four feet said 'I'm coming with you!' and trotted along behind. Kipling

Honored Contributor

Re: question about coconut oil texture

@NickNack wrote:

@goldensrbest wrote:

@NickNack , Yes it melts  when warm,and when it becomes cold ,it is a solid, i give my dogs a teaspoon in winter ,about 3 times a week,but ava is small ,so be careful because ,it can put weight on her.

Thanks @goldensrbest   What do you do when it's solid?  Just spoon a little bit out and rub it between your hands?  All I'm doing so far is rubbing a little bit of the liquid on her Greenie.  She does love it.  Do you put it on your dogs' food?

I did read it can cause diarrhea, so I will be very careful how much I give her.  Does it last a long time?  I'm barely using any, so I hope it won't go bad.

Yes, just give it to her, she will love it,it last a long time ,by the way good for your skin,rub some on your arms ,and legs at night.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.