Honored Contributor

Re: question about coconut oil texture

[ Edited ]

@goldensrbest wrote:

@NickNack , Yes it melts  when warm,and when it becomes cold ,it is a solid, i give my dogs a teaspoon in winter ,about 3 times a week,but ava is small ,so be careful because ,it can put weight on her.

Thanks @goldensrbest   What do you do when it's solid?  Just spoon a little bit out and rub it between your hands?  All I'm doing so far is rubbing a little bit of the liquid on her Greenie.  She does love it.  Do you put it on your dogs' food?

I did read it can cause diarrhea, so I will be very careful how much I give her.  Does it last a long time?  I'm barely using any, so I hope it won't go bad.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Honored Contributor

Re: question about coconut oil texture

@NickNack wrote:

@goldensrbest wrote:

@NickNack , Yes it melts  when warm,and when it becomes cold ,it is a solid, i give my dogs a teaspoon in winter ,about 3 times a week,but ava is small ,so be careful because ,it can put weight on her.

Thanks @goldensrbest   What do you do when it's solid?  Just spoon a little bit out and rub it between your hands?  All I'm doing so far is rubbing a little bit of the liquid on her Greenie.  She does love it.  Do you put it on your dogs' food?

I did read it can cause diarrhea, so I will be very careful how much I give her.  Does it last a long time?  I'm barely using any, so I hope it won't go bad.

Yes, just give it to her, she will love it,it last a long time ,by the way good for your skin,rub some on your arms ,and legs at night.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.