Esteemed Contributor

This is not the first time I have heard of peacocks on the loose. A guy my hubby dealt with in NJ had one appear in his yard and the darn thing stayed - even through the cold winters. 

I would leave them alone or call a wildlife near your area to see if they will come out and get them. They might just move on in a couple of days.

BTW, they are a little on the noisy side when they start calling, lol.

Respected Contributor
Most likely they have owners in the neighborhood. They eat layer pellets found in feed supplies. They usually return home around nightfall...they dont sleep on the ground and will look to roost up on something. I've had a couple of gorgeous white ones stray onto my property. Turned out, the owner lived in back of me. We are many acres apart but they seemed to stray. It lasted on and off for about a week or so, then they stopped coming. They didnt bother any of my animals, or property. Maybe you could put a notice out or drive through the neighborhood and ask around for the owner.
Trusted Contributor

they are gone.  i have not seen them for a few days.  hpefully they will not come back.  they are pretty but i do not want them in my yard.

and i do not live in a zoo.  i resent that remark.