Regular Contributor

Charlotte went to a tea party on Saturday, so of course she needed a new dress!  This little one loves to go out.  With this lovely gown, you almost can't tell how many limbs are present...charlotte goes to tea party.jpg

Valued Contributor

Re: my new adoptee-Charlotte!

A little tripod! Charlotte is adorable in her party dress.

Honored Contributor

Charlotte is so lovely in her party dress!! Thanks for sharing!

Honored Contributor

@graciesmom1003 wrote:

Charlotte went to a tea party on Saturday, so of course she needed a new dress!  This little one loves to go out.  With this lovely gown, you almost can't tell how many limbs are present...charlotte goes to tea party.jpg

@graciesmom1003  Adorable!  At one time, I had a cat with a missing back leg, a cat with a missing front leg, and a dog with a missing front leg, all rescued.  The dog could run faster than my other dog with four legs, but walking was much slower.

Honored Contributor

Such a beautiful little dog!

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Regular Contributor

@NickNack-thank you, I agree. best is that she is as sweet and gentle as she is cute!

Regular Contributor

@graciesmom1003,I hope you don't mind but,Bless you ,bless you...A special needs fur baby is such a blessing.I love you for loving her...You are a star and so I add that little doll baby!hugs to you both! MaryAnne

Valued Contributor

Charlotte is such a doll. She is so lucky!

Regular Contributor

she blesses me every day, I can't see her without smiling. I firmly believe that my Gracie, who left me in May, brought me to Charlotte and said "this one"!

Valued Contributor

@graciesmom1003She is absolutely adorable! And she is so blessed to have you!! We have a cat with a missing back leg, and we just don't know what we would do without her!! 💕 Our lives are so much better with a pet to love. And the love we get back from them is priceless!!