Honored Contributor

My dogs get their teeth brushed 4 to 5 times a week, one has stinky breath ,no  health problems  thinking of giving him some peppermint oil ,in his water.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Respected Contributor

@goldensrbest wrote:

My dogs get their teeth brushed 4 to 5 times a week, one has stinky breath ,no  health problems  thinking of giving him some peppermint oil ,in his water.

What does the vet say it could be? Needs a dental exam/cleaning?

Honored Contributor

@maestra wrote:

@goldensrbest wrote:

What does the vet say it could be? Needs a dental exam/cleaning?

No, he very much was happy at how clean  his teeth are ,he said people tend not to brush their dogs teeth often enough ,or at all.

Esteemed Contributor

@goldensrbest  Do you give your dogs probiotics?  How about digestive enzymes?  I would give those a try. 

I feed Willie raw and his breath sometimes smells like meat.  So I started adding in a chlorophyll capsule a few times a week.  It took care of the problem.  HTH

Fear not Brothers and Sisters! I have read THE BOOK..........we win!!!
Honored Contributor

@tends2dogs wrote:

@goldensrbest  Do you give your dogs probiotics?  How about digestive enzymes?  I would give those a try. 

I feed Willie raw and his breath sometimes smells like meat.  So I started adding in a chlorophyll capsule a few times a week.  It took care of the problem.  HTH

Yes i do ,just today i have been reading about chlorophyll, which brand do you give? 

QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because it's link to an outside retailer.

Esteemed Contributor

@goldensrbest wrote:

@tends2dogs wrote:

Yes i do ,just today i have been reading about chlorophyll, which brand do you give? 

I use the Vitacost brand, but you can probably find it anywhere.

Fear not Brothers and Sisters! I have read THE BOOK..........we win!!!
Esteemed Contributor

I use fresh breath oral spray  by tropclean for my dogs. And Sentry petrodex advanced care toothpaste. I have five senior dogs all over the age of 10 and they all love the products.

Valued Contributor

No one know true dragon breath until they have a dog with a liver shunt.  Lilly can't take probiodics or anything that her doctor doesn't prescribe.  I have learned to just don't think about it and it helps a bit.  Poor baby.  I know it is her, 5 feet out.