Honored Contributor

I think cambridge is jealous of clancy, been having trouble with her eating, i keep his food up on counter in mud room,her food is in container made into cabinet in there,  so i got the idea to get a small bag of a different brand ,put it up where his is, either that or she grew tired of her food,which i never had happen before, hoping that is it,and she is not getting ill.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Honored Contributor

Re: dog being jealous

[ Edited ]

Sibling rivalry.  You must be careful to give Cambridge an abundance of attention.

Puppy food, if that's what you're giving Clancy, is higher in protein and fat.  Probably smells more yummy. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

Animals are amazing...our little guy get jealous if I give my hisband too much attention, he literally will get inbetween us!  You are a good mama to be concerned but, as stated, it could just be the food.  Be sure to lavish a lot of attention on Cambridge...I'm sure you are!  

Respected Contributor

You might want to try mixing a bit of the new other food with Cambridge's normal chow. That way she knows she is getting some of what Clancy is having . My Silkys are very jealous that one will get more goodies than the others (they notice!) so when everyone is done eating they scoot around and check each others bowls for any leftovers and that they all had the same thing.