Honored Contributor

@Sammycat1   Merry Christmas to you and Miss Frankie!  Does she like the brush thing that you have under the tree?  I've thought about getting one for Henry.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Esteemed Contributor

@NickNack 

We got the idea for the brush thing because she's developed some degenerative issues that make grooming a little hard for her.  We noticed that when we brush her, she likes us to hold the brush in place while she pushes against it.

It was in our Pet Valu store and the bristles stimulating the skin but they are not sharp.  She has not used it yet because Santa DH photographed this array then put the presents up because they contain enough specialty catnip, as I wrote in the thread about giving your pets Christmas presents, to get the East Coast worth of cat's high for quite some time.

I've give you a report when Santa officially delivers her gifts tomorrow.  Merry Christmas to you, your family, and your furry family!

Respected Contributor

We used to give our bengals canned tuna on their birthdays and Christmas.

Of course, leftover ice cream was a little more frequent:

cimg0065.jpg

Denise
Valued Contributor

My kitties could care less about toys. I took a bunch to the vet for their office kitties. I have a yard stick with string on it.All LOVE it and will play with me 24/7. They get treats all year long so nothing special to buy them.

I do tell remind them what a great life they have with us. One was found on my roof,another in my backyard and the other from a man on a street corner that find her in a dumpster.I tell them all it was a Christmas miracle to call all them my lovely pets. I adore them all.They all  remind  me everyday how they feel about myself  and DH with their unconditional  love. 

Happly Holidays to you and your beloved pets!

Trusted Contributor

Yes indeed, Spencer gets his stocking hung and filled on Christmas Eve with some good treats made in the USA.  

Honored Contributor

@chlema wrote:

Yes indeed, Spencer gets his stocking hung and filled on Christmas Eve with some good treats made in the USA.  

@chlema 

Yes indeed!

Kingston loved his bag of baby carrots from his stocking and the fresh green beans, cooked and freeze-dried sweet potatoes, cubed cheese and pureed pumpkin!

He loves his baby carrots raw and cold out of the fridge!

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Respected Contributor

I bought my best boy cat (actually, the only boy cat) his own rug for Christmas, and may spring for his own sofa. The rug is Amish-made, braided, and in his favorite colors. The sofa is adorable and I think it's big enough for his fat self, since it's for toddlers.

I am buying Jackson Galaxy's Vault on HSN for all the cats. And of course, they got special noms on Christmas Day. Didn't want them sniveling that I'd forgotten.

Respected Contributor

Absolutely, and my cats give my son presents.  I get my son's cats presents...we are all happy!