Respected Contributor

Re: best dog ever

[ Edited ]

My dog who I bottle nursed from 3 days old and I had to leave behind in another country Smiley Sad is a rottie boxer mix. She is the most beautiful dog and so sweet. She loves me as much as I love her.

I've never had a pet of any kind before and that unconditional love they give is priceless and worth every penny and all the effort they require. I can't imagine my life without a dog much longer. I hope to be able to bring her to the US in the near future once I'm able to provide a yard and all the amenities she's used to. I plan to also bring her canine mom so she has company. I'll do anything for her. She's my heart. 

Enjoy your new furbaby. I'm glad your son was able to go with his heart and make the right choice for both of you. 

~Live with Intention~
Honored Contributor

@HAPPY girl  You're a better woman than me.  I couldn't do it.  I'm glad you're happy and love your pup.  

Honored Contributor

What a sweet story! I was picturing him with the toy monkey in his mouth and it just made me smile. It sounds like he found his forever home and I wish for many years of love, happiness and comfort for the both of you.

Honored Contributor

Our black and white pit is the light of our lives!  Eighty five pounds of white rabbit fur with bounding to each of us so often he keeps us in stitches.  He has always been a house dog and never chained.  

The problems come from negative surroundings as negetive adults do and both are tragic.  They are hunters, so are a lot of dogs.  You just don't put them in that situation.

I've met more people I didn't like while I do like most dogs!

He gets washed in baby shampoo and gets a dab of cologne behind his ear!  All of our friends want him!-No Way!  He's ours!!!