Esteemed Contributor

Re: beauty junkie , I send my concern for you and the family.

Hello Silver Lining, 

.....and I hope this is a very wonderful day  f o r  you~

I apologize to you for leaving your name off at any other time here, on PL. Maybe you had read recently that our Internet fell off the area ,around here -where I live for a very long time due to raging winds and (must have been a local tower) rumors of tornado from some close counties that missed us physically. 

Your loving message was read my all of us and especially me. You are so selective in exactly what you mean to say with a considerable amount of time.   Substance!!          We are all waiting for positive news to come soon from beauty 'j' after the appointment. Always come around ~ We welcome your your sweet nature. You  have a great deal of compassion -"A" great deal of compassion. Love to your pets ...I will come to know everyone's kitty or loving dog eventually.

Thank you for being here, NAES

7-15-'15

Esteemed Contributor

@NAES1 You mentioned getting to know everyone's pet. I can't remeber if you ever met Kitty Smiley Happy

Kitty Face.jpg

She is sitting by the door, because every person who comes here, is here to see her. Just ask her, she will tell you mini haha.gif

It's God's job to judge the terrorists. It's our mission to arrange the meeting. U.S. Marines
Trusted Contributor

betteb Kitty is beautiful. I love animals and especially cats.You were right about that drug atarax,thats one of the prescriptions the Dr  gave me today.

I want to thank all of you for checking in  on me and praying. I had a really bad night last night and no sleep at all. Today the Dr said it is all due to my Lupus and inflamation and we have to get it under control and its going to take along time. he put me on Imuran,atarax,zantac along with my zyrtec.Zantac works as a histamine apparently and 2 different topical steroids,one cream,one ointment.He is concerned about my organs and wants me ot have a cat scan and I said when this rash is gone talk ot me about tests as of right now I simply don't care. This has been so painful,almost like shingles.Not normal hives.I love this one though,he said you need to stay out of the sun,duh, and wear long sleeves and pants. Its 98 outside,I would faint.I know Fl is the worst thing fo rme but I don't know how I can get out of here.

I am so grateful to all of you for all your posts and prayers and help. I am probbaly making no sense cause I haven't slept and am pretty dizzy due to the meds.

Take care everyone and beeteb I hope you feel better.MY RA is alos bad and affecting my ankles now too.I loved seeing the picture of Kitty,animals make me so happy.

We do not remember days,we remember moments.
The Rainbow Bridge!!!
Trusted Contributor

Hi everyone. I typed a long post and it went poof. I am to tired to redo it again but the jist of it is my Lupus is very bad and also my RA and the rash is from both diseases and will take a very long time to go away. 

betteb you were right about that medication,atarax,he gave me that along with Imuran,zantac,2 different topical steroids to use. I was so very sick last night,haven't been to bed yet so if I make no sense forgive me.

He said no sun,wear long sleeves and pants,in 98 degree heat thats impossible. 

Loved seeing your cat Kitty,beeteb,she is so pretty and I am such a cat lover and animals make me so happy. I hope you feel better too.

Tissyanne,SIlverlIning and Naes thanks so much for always stopping by and checking in on Cookie and me.

Naes the Dr wants me to have tests to make sure I don't have organ involvement but I said not now.Thsi rash has to go before i will do anythign else. The pain is almost like shingles,not as severe but it burns and hurts and itches.I was so miserable last niight,even the sheets hurt my skins so I had to get up.

Take care everyone.

beauty junkie

We do not remember days,we remember moments.
The Rainbow Bridge!!!
Esteemed Contributor

Oh @beauty junkie I'm so sorry you are having such a hard time. Take all your medicine and try to get some rest. I'm glad your Dr gave you the Atarax, I hope it helps you.

((((Gentle Hugs))))

PS-Kitty says she is happy she made you smile. Smiley Happy

It's God's job to judge the terrorists. It's our mission to arrange the meeting. U.S. Marines
Esteemed Contributor

...aww betteb, she IS a doll. I had heard that all Calico cats were female. Have you heard this too? My dad & mom took in a little female calico after I married many years ago,.....and yes her name was___________> Calico.

Since we have lost out 11 year old (adopted) Big Baby ...he was apparently catnapped 12-04-'13, we have a cutie- sweet- little feral (good condition), but paw has been injured a long time ago; we have named he/she    >       Kit `TEE.  

She-he will not let us get any closer than 12 feet, then runs. I have a lady who is helping me feed her each day. She, neighbor, lives around the village and Kit`TEE cries out to her every day around 7am for her food to be placed on the deck. I believe Kit`TEE has been neutered or taken care of in her early days or she-he would be with kittens or gone most of the time. Someone, in my estimation has just dropped he/she off. been here about 2 years. Horrible, I know!

I adore pets so much, so you probably will find me here listening to all of the interesting story lines from others. We thought about another rescue but just have not made that plunge -yet. The disappearance of our Cream was physically challenging for both of us. 

Hug your kitty for 'us' ; she doesn't look as though she's ready for any { strangers } picking her up, but DOES have the most angel looking personality. Look at her two front paws so close together..just like a real little lady would do.  

** ..have an idea that you are feeling much better, I sure do hope so. Many health issues here,

and my pets always had taken me to a more comfortable place. As with you, I have become very sensitive to hospital life, as professional.  

Your kitty's hair looks like silk. How old is kitty?

ps: my emoticons do not come out like yours..just the words are inserted. Must be working on them?  For example,,,,Smiley Happy <<<NO LITTLE whatever.

Hugs for both of you. You certainly have helped me through this long month with the format changes.  ~THANK YOU so much~

NAES

Esteemed Contributor

Haaa, just when I said the faces do not appear, then this one above shines _smiley``.

Must be after the preview? ??????????????????????

Esteemed Contributor

@NAES1 Kitty is all about people. She has never been a cat to go off alone and hide. When visitors come, she finds a spot in the circle.

She is silky soft and well groomed, as a good Kitty should be. Best guess on her age is about 15-16. I rescued her for my Mother after Mom's 18yr old Fluffy passed. Mom named her Miss Kitty, but it quickly got shortened to just Kitty.

She lived happy with my Mother for about 10yrs. When Mom passed, Kitty came to live with me. We grieved together for Mom, and again 2 yrs later, for my husband. She is my constant companion, only leaving my side to eat or use the box. 

I am feeling a bit better than I was a month ago. 

Yes, virtually all Calico's are female.

I hope you've enjoyed reading Kitty's mini bio. Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

@BEauty junkie,

I am so sorry I really did scan over the last 2 posts and missed your ( oh please forgive me for  'not' getting right back to you) input from doctor's.  I'm glad betteb was here. She's a treasure.

I had thought about shingles 2 weeks ago but the symptoms did not add up to yours. But I absolutely agree with the Zantac for prevention of any small ulcers. I remember your issues with Gerd many months ago, though. There is an irritation, now, taken care of for the time being. Topical steroids are great for rash reduction and especially the rash itching thus far. YOU CAN 'NOT' BE  in the sunlight; the topicals will intensify the problem. OH YES! 

Organ damage = most possibly an infection which I touched on last week. I do think that is very probable. 

Having the sheets touching skin usually is from the fibromyalgia +  horrible sensitive rash irritation. 

Having been on so many meds, the complex of compatibility would turn on any one's system. Now take a deep breath and wait for the Imuran, (thank you betteb for sugg./Atarax), then you should either feel much better within 3 days. I have no idea what he said of any wait time for results. It is nothing short in learning or to know that , yes -you must have been having horrible night, especially for deep REM sleep. You could mention something relating to that. Have you ever or considered cool -tepid baths with soothing otc solution for the cooling effects? Soda or Epsom salts could help- NO HARSH soap. Just the solution power.

The test(s)/ bloodwork is what I wanted to hear 3 weeks ago. Great!

...good grief, never worry about the 'makes no sense typing... we all understand. Look at some of mine. 

Pray that you get some sleep and rest until you go back.

NAES

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@betteb wrote:

@NAES1 You mentioned getting to know everyone's pet. I can't remeber if you ever met Kitty Smiley Happy

Kitty Face.jpg

She is sitting by the door, because every person who comes here, is here to see her. Just ask her, she will tell you mini haha.gif

betteb...

Sending your precious girl lots of hugs and kisses...please deliver for me.

I used to have a Calico...her name was Sophie. I rescued her on a cold rainy day in December 2001. She was huddled under my Jeep (was parked in our agency's parking lot) trying to stay dry. I went outside, scooped her up and brought her into my office. Sophie was only 1 1/2 years old at the time.

I later found out from someone I knew that they had seen some sc*m man open a cat carrier and dump her out a few days prior to my finding her. Sophie was a beautiful,loving and gentle soul and sadly I had to send her to The Bridge last May (her kidneys suddenly shut down).

--------------------------------------------

All of my children have paws =^..^=