Esteemed Contributor

Re: beauty junkie , I send my concern for you and the family.

beautyjunkie-I did not know you were having such a terrible Lupus flare. Prayers, best wishes and gentle hugs to you.

pink-kitty-purring-hug-smiley-emoticon.gif

It's God's job to judge the terrorists. It's our mission to arrange the meeting. U.S. Marines
Trusted Contributor

betteb thank you so very much for the prayers and kind words and I absolutely love your little pink kittycat,precious and made me smile.Thats is the cutes little cartoon,I so love it,thank you.

We do not remember days,we remember moments.
The Rainbow Bridge!!!
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@beauty junkie wrote:

betteb thank you so very much for the prayers and kind words and I absolutely love your little pink kittycat,precious and made me smile.Thats is the cutes little cartoon,I so love it,thank you.

Awww, yes it's very, very cute. Feel free to save and use it.

I've been pretty sick too,  it's hard not to get down in the dumps. I'm so happy it gave you a giggle. pinksmileyface_lovehearts.jpg

It's God's job to judge the terrorists. It's our mission to arrange the meeting. U.S. Marines
Esteemed Contributor

beauty 'j', 

I am now reading that your 13th of July app't has been cancelled. I do not understand 'IF' that should indicate you have another one as her/ his back up?

Since I have not been her for several days I found this very confusing.  Everyone that knows about this hive related episode must be thinking the same thing...I would believe!

Are you still on the 10 m. of "P"? I'll wait until you can give further news.

......also, in Cookie's limping, has the suggested by  mouth (ordered pet ) med giving her any relief that you can tell? 

Is there any knowledge from what you have been told: dr's facility that there is someone or something in the foreground to even see you by monday's 13th? 

Has the hives become less in size, along with the uncomfortable side effects of feeling very ill______still there? There must have been a (as I mentioned) back up support to see you. Again, I am clueless. _Naes

Esteemed Contributor

@betteb, that was so sweet of you to have seen this and GIVEN such a cheery "Hello" to beauty 'j'.

I had no idea that you, too, had been ill?  

I have not been here ( I believe) for several days- believe last tuesday-...

_Naes

Trusted Contributor

betteb I am so sorry you're not feeling well also. I hope you feel better and again I love those cute cartoons,so adorable.

Naes,

Hi there. My appt. was canceeled with my DR due to jury duty. I wa snot happy about it by no means. I am back down to 5 mgs of prednisone as I am weaning off of it. Its not helping naymore. The hive are awful.They come and og,they vary in size and I always get large red welts all over too. I will see what my rheumatologist has ot say on my next appt. which shoud be Wed. This rash is brutal,it gets worse at night for osme reason. My Dr did say he wanted to try Imuran for my lupus which he believes is the cause of the rash,its all autoimmune.My joints are swollena nd painful but I cna live with that but the welts and hives not only itch they physically hurt especially the ones in certain areas,lol. I am really sick of this but I remeber when I was 14 and this haappened it lasted a year,till we moved back to Ny then I went into remission.There's no chance of that now but I wish there was.

Thansk for checkin in on me. I will update after i see my Dr on Wed. 

We do not remember days,we remember moments.
The Rainbow Bridge!!!
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

I'll be looking for your update on Wednesday evening beauty junkie.

I don't want to make this thread about me, but a brief background on me for you and NAES.

I have RA. In the last 3-4 months I've also been diagnosed with COPD and CHF. I was in the hospital on 6/11 and 6/12 for a pleural effusion and fluid overload. 

I know about Lupas, because I worked for years as a Dialysis Technician in an outpatient facility and many Lupas patients end up in renal failure.

Do you have or can you get some type of antihistamine for the hives at least at night so you can sleep?

Respected Contributor

I am so sorry you've been so extremely sick and had to be hospitalized, betteb. I had no idea and am sending hugs.

Respected Contributor

@beauty junkie wrote:

betteb I am so sorry you're not feeling well also. I hope you feel better and again I love those cute cartoons,so adorable.

Naes,

Hi there. My appt. was canceeled with my DR due to jury duty. I wa snot happy about it by no means. I am back down to 5 mgs of prednisone as I am weaning off of it. Its not helping naymore. The hive are awful.They come and og,they vary in size and I always get large red welts all over too. I will see what my rheumatologist has ot say on my next appt. which shoud be Wed. This rash is brutal,it gets worse at night for osme reason. My Dr did say he wanted to try Imuran for my lupus which he believes is the cause of the rash,its all autoimmune.My joints are swollena nd painful but I cna live with that but the welts and hives not only itch they physically hurt especially the ones in certain areas,lol. I am really sick of this but I remeber when I was 14 and this haappened it lasted a year,till we moved back to Ny then I went into remission.There's no chance of that now but I wish there was.

Thansk for checkin in on me. I will update after i see my Dr on Wed. 

You're in my thoughts and prayers including Cookie. Hang in there, babe!

Honored Contributor

Hi beauty,

I hope you have a better week than these past ones. I am praying for you and your Cookie girl. We have experienced the wettest and now most humid months of rain on record here since May. I do love the rain, but we are now heating up for the first time this summer. The humidity is pretty bad. I have never been to Florida, but have of course heard how it rains there. Is that year round or just summer months?