Esteemed Contributor

Re: beauty junkie , I send my concern for you and the family.

Beauty, I agree with Beastielove that you need to move north in cooler temps to help with your health.  Perhaps the land of Schmoo would be more to your liking (except it's a heck of a lot like southern Virginia in summer).  But then again -- that's why air conditioning was invented, so friends could be with friends. 

Prayers are coming your way for an abatement of the symptoms you're suffering.  Snuggle that Cookie -- there's no better medicine in this world.

Trusted Contributor

beastie,Tissyanne,brbfromtx and Sammycat,

Thank you all so much for everything. IT seems the new medication isn't working as the Dr hoped and had adverse effects and I was covered from head to toe in giant hot red painful welts. Back on high dose prednisone for now and next mOndy will be discussing further options if there are anyy. I know moving to a cold climate without tropical heat and sun would be a big help but we can't move. We have a house and my DH works part time for his son and we need that income so for now I am stuck. Hoping maybe we hit the lottery,lol. If so Vermont here I come.Thanks so much for hanging int here wiht me,its almost 6 months now. Its not been easy.

We do not remember days,we remember moments.
The Rainbow Bridge!!!
Honored Contributor

beauty, I can well imagine that this has not been easy. I wish that I had the power to make all of your pain go away. You are a very strong person, and are handling this with optimism every step of the way. I will contine to hold you up in prayer, and ask that others that are so inclined to do the same. Hold on, and may the days ahead be more comfortable for you. You are one tough lady fighter. 

Honored Contributor

Sunday Evening Greetings My Dear Cyber Sister

Even though I haven't posted for several day it doesn't mean that I'm not thinking of you.

Praying that you're feeling better and that the pain has abated.

Wishing you a peaceful night and a pawsome tomorrow. :-)

--------------------------------------------

All of my children have paws =^..^=

Honored Contributor

beauty,

I am glad that your hives and skin problems are responding to the prednisone. I hope that you are having much better days.

Isn't it strange that it is pouring rain in Florida, and CA seems to be drying up? We are dry here also, but not anything like what I am reading about. Sad. 

Continue to feel better.