Honored Contributor

Zoo Welcomes Baby Polar Bear

Awwww - be sure to watch the video showing the little lumbering baby polar bear, Nora.

http://www.peoplepets.com/2016/02/08/article/columbus-zoo-polar-bear-cub-video-and-name

Valued Contributor

Re: Zoo Welcomes Baby Polar Bear

She just could not be any cuter!!  Thanks for sharing, @Pearlee!

Blowing out someone else's candle doesn't make yours brighter.
Honored Contributor

You are welcome @3cupcakes .  

She sure was destroying the place.  And just like a baby, putting everything in her mouth!

Honored Contributor

@Pearlee  Our very own little Nora  right here in my backyard!!!  We here in Cbus have been watching Nora grow up since she was born.  Nora is quite the beautiful new addition isn't she?

Honored Contributor

@PINKdogWOOD wrote:

@Pearlee  Our very own little Nora  right here in my backyard!!!  We here in Cbus have been watching Nora grow up since she was born.  Nora is quite the beautiful new addition isn't she?

@PINKdogWOOD   Awwwww - how wonderful for you!  Can the public go see her yet and, if so, will you go?  She's not going to be little for long! 

Honored Contributor

@Pearlee  I don't think Ms Nora is ready for her debut yet.  I th ink they want her to be a bit older - this spring I'm sure she'll be ready. 

And yes, we've not been to the zoo in a long time - it's definitely on this summer's GO TO list.

Respected Contributor

just so cute!  i would love to have that job.  thanks for posting @Pearlee