Respected Contributor

Re: You're all Missed!

[ Edited ]

@NickNack 

I'm pretty sure I posted about the chemical spray last year.

Before that happened, my DH did speak with the husband & told him that lawn is our property.  They sprayed anyways.  I didn't know about them doing it.

EDIT:  I pray they both reach 19.  

Esteemed Contributor

Khloe did ok for the most part, just stayed by my side. Awhile ago someone popped a really loud one, she ran and won’t get out of the closet.

BD941B66-24BF-4E34-BB06-B1EF05518600.jpeg

Respected Contributor

@qvcfreak 

I'm sorry your Sweet Khloe is frightened.  I'm sure you'll be able to get her out of there on her own.  

These idiots out there just don't know when to stop.  Please give Khloe a big hug from me.  She's so adorable.  Heart

Esteemed Contributor

@sceniccoast wrote:

@qvcfreak 

I'm sorry your Sweet Khloe is frightened.  I'm sure you'll be able to get her out of there on her own.  

These idiots out there just don't know when to stop.  Please give Khloe a big hug from me.  She's so adorable.  Heart

Thank you, she just got her special hug and sends you one back.

I didn't hear any fireworks on the 3rd and the 4th was crazy so didn't expect any on the 5th but we were wrong. She stayed there a good while and finally made her way to me. I came into the office today, so hoping that's it.

Esteemed Contributor

@sceniccoast 

Thanks for your shout-out to Frankie...see the Schmoo thread for how she spent her July 4 hip-hopping to "Hamilton" as DH and I watched it--and what happened as a result!  She's such a pop culture kitty.