Honored Contributor

Yorkie has a new passion now

She's crazy about getting brushed.  My arm wears out before she does.  She'd let me do it all day to her. LOL.  She's so funny!

Does your pet have a passion too?

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Yorkie has a new passion now

@qualitygal  When we first fostered Happy, she was terrified of riding in the car.  She associated that with gonig to the vet, which her previous owner did on a weekly basis.  We got her a car seat, and now she wants to go everywhere, she and will even just sit in it if I am doing something outside or in the garage.  Doors and windows open, radio on, and she can sit there for hours.

The next time that I hear salt and ice together, it better be in a margarita!
Honored Contributor

@SXMGirl  Oh I love that!!!

Esteemed Contributor

@qualitygal  She likes to see everything, but mostly likes to be seen!

The next time that I hear salt and ice together, it better be in a margarita!
Honored Contributor

Snuggling.  My morkie will gladly go without food & water if I snuggle with her 24/7.  Preferably face to face so she can stare at me and see the love in my eyes. 

Honored Contributor

@Caaareful Shopper, oh I love that too!!!!!   I need to give out awards here for great responses.  This one was an AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWww.

Esteemed Contributor

My grand-dog is wild for treats and is smart enough to know there none in my house, only hers.  Not earth shattering I know, but I think she is cute.  SIL takes care of her table meat scraps so I don’t get fussed at for that. 

Honored Contributor

My two dogs, especially one of them, are passionate about getting as far away from a brush as possible.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

@qualitygal   My long haired cat is like that too.  I can always tell when he has that on his mind because when he sees me heading to the area in the kitchen where the brush is kept, he runs up behind me and throws himself on the floor purring!

Laura loves cats!
Esteemed Contributor

@qualitygal  you're so lucky.  My two hate to be brushed.  I give them dog ice cream after they get brushed so they will sit still knowing something good is coming. But even then it's a battle. 

Trees are the lungs of the Earth