Honored Contributor

YOUR CAT'S ASTROLOGICAL SIGN?

Just to be clear .... this is a fun, tongue in cheek thread, okay?   

This started because a friend was commenting on my little Bogey's sweetness and loving nature.   Heart   She said of course .....  he is a Cancer.   lol

Do you know your cat's birthday .... and astrological sign?  If you want to check it out, let us know if your cat is as their description says.

https://www.buzzfeed.com/expresident/12-cats-of-the-zodiac?utm_term=.ktMeDJAVr#.amGD4mgqr

Honored Contributor

Re: YOUR CAT'S ASTROLOGICAL SIGN?

It's ME, The Fuzz!!!    I walked in my mama's back door on a Friday the 13th!

♥♥♥♥    ≈^••^≈    ♥♥♥♥

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Respected Contributor

Very cute !  What's going on with that Libra kitty hahahaha

Honored Contributor

This is for my kitten Henry.  It's very true!  He doesn't have a persistent meow though.

April 20 - May 20: Taurus Cats form strong friendships with a few people rather than being the kind of cat who's, like, all over everyone's lap regardless of how much they deserve it. If you are a Taurus Cat, you also never give up once you've set your mind to something, which is possibly occasionally kind of annoying if you happen to have a persistent meow.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Honored Contributor

@Nicknack wrote:

This is for my kitten Henry.  It's very true!  He doesn't have a persistent meow though.

April 20 - May 20: Taurus Cats form strong friendships with a few people rather than being the kind of cat who's, like, all over everyone's lap regardless of how much they deserve it. If you are a Taurus Cat, you also never give up once you've set your mind to something, which is possibly occasionally kind of annoying if you happen to have a persistent meow.

@NickNack

Awwwwww.   Heart