Honored Contributor

Re: Y&R wk. Sept. 7th SPOILERS

@SharkE, say it isn't so!!!! Why on earth would they give her more screen time?!?! She can't act at all! And I am sorry....just going to say it...she needs a new plastic surgeon or just stop the madness!!!!

Respected Contributor

@SharkE wrote:

OMG ! Tell me I'm dreaming or on a drunk ! Esther, is not leaving she's working for that other nitwit, Dylan ! Why is she working at all ? She' s living on 20,000 a month for life ! Now, Dullard will be paying her minimum for pouring coffee and sticking her nosy nose into the whole town's business. 2 dimbulbs in the same business no one needs a caffeine fix that bad. Ye Gads ! I'm still stuck with that cross eyed banshee.

Does Esther only get her $20K a month if she stays on at Mrs C's place?  When she walked out the door on the other day's show, it seemed like she said something about having saved up enough money that she no longer needed the payment.  For that kind of money, I could put up with a lot of lip from Jill!  lol

Honored Contributor

I'm pretty sure according to Mrs. C's will she would get the money regardless if SHE WANTED TO REMAIN LIVING THERE OR NOT because that tied JIll's hand from throwing her out. Esther, would just leave under her own power not at Jill's. She was guaranteed 20,000 a month income for the rest of her life. What happened to the college money for Delia I don't know.

I might be able to find the reading of the will on youtube. Nothing U can't find on the 'tube'. Love that you tube. LOL

Honored Contributor

I'm surprised Colin wasn more interested in Esther's monthly check then her behind. He can get that anywhere finding a gal with that big ol' payday  would be a lot harder.

Honored Contributor

I stand corrected..........Jill only got to keep on getting the 20,000 if she lived at the mansion !!!!!!!!!!!! I thought Katherine would had known Jill would kick her to the curb if she had the choice, but, I found this online .

At the Chancellor mansion, everyone is on pins and needles as Katherine Chancellor's will is read on Wednesday's (Sept. 11) episode of The Young and the Restless.

Mitchell Sherman Jr. begins the will reading and the following items are dished out:

- Murphy inherits her classic car collection, a quarter of the estate, her country house, and the fishing pole she couldn't figure out.

- Esther receives a monthly stipend of $20,000 as long as she stays on at the mansion.

- Cane is to continue as sole CEO of Chancellor Industries.

- Victor gets her collection of first edition books.

- Tucker is given the record collection.

- Brock, Mac, Phillip III, Phillip IV, and Nina share one quarter of the estate equally

- Nikki inherits her writings.

- Chloe receives her couture gowns.

- Delia gets an education fund of $500,000.

- Kevin a wooden box containing a skeleton key so he can "unlock the secret to his happiness."

- The remainder of Katherine's fortune, $2,475,000,000, is given to her grandson, Devon.

The biggest surprise (or perhaps upset) occurs when Jill is given Katherine's most prized and valuable possession: a music box. Jill can't understand why she gave her that item, but once alone, she sees the date of Katherine's 12th birthday is on the bottom.

"What does this all mean?" she questions, as the scene fades. Only time will tell when the mystery of the music box will be revealed.

Respected Contributor

Was he mystery of the music box ever solved? Hard to remember.  Everything runs together,LOL!Cat LOL 

I'm not short...I'm fun size!
Honored Contributor

all I remember is it was a stupid bore. somehow it bought about the emerald necklace caper.   If I was Esther, I wouldn't leave the mansion just tell Colin I'll report him to the cops if he doesn't stop that 'stuff'. get him on camera also to present for evidence.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Is Esther going to work for Dylan at the coffee house or in his home?  Didn't think Dylan made enough money to afford a maid.  Of course, Sharon has pretty decent divorce settlements from Nick and Victor and can afford the help!  Esther will definitely miss that sizable chunk of change she is forfiting!Cat Surprised

I'm not short...I'm fun size!
Honored Contributor

at the coffee house . I don't know where Dylan lives come to think of it.

Respected Contributor

If I was Esther, I'd stay on living at the mansion & if I wanted to work at that stupid coffee house (though I can't imagine why!) I'd just go work there & come home at night to the mansion & my $20K a month payment.