Honored Contributor

Re: Y&R wk. Sept. 7th SPOILERS

That poor woman is so tiny and thin. Bet she is as fragile as a newborn. She always looked nice , though. None of this modern slouchy stuff. She has the old time glamour, sorely lacking in today's world.

I'm excited to see what some of the new sets on Y&R will be that I reported on. I'm tired of that one room in Victoria's house and the notarious couch that sits right in front of the curtainless bay window, Sharon's fire place room, Nicki's hotel room that seems to be the same room everybody gets appointed to when they check in, Jack's front door foyer and the one area with the mantle with the pictures, tacky tack room that probably still smells of horse P. Gee Nick you got 40 kids buy a house.

I'm from the Dallas glamour era even though Ms. Ellie's kitchen was sad.

I visited Southfork few yrs. ago. Not quite like the TV series. OK, but, the notarious balcony if somebody had jumped off it thinking they were going to hit the pool below, nope, wasn't happening. They would had just hit the concrete surrounding the pool that was out 2-3 ft from the balcony. LOL

Honored Contributor

@aubnwa01 wrote:

@stevieb wrote:

Seriously... He might've been a 'fan fave' back in the day, but that ship sailed several decades ago...

What is it with all these cameos by has-beens from the golden age of soaps... Really Chuckles, it doesn't help pick up the slack at all...

Maybe, Pratt thinks if he throws enough old soap stars at us, we won't notice the ****** storylines, but I got news for him!   Who's next, Susan Lucci?

I guess it depends on how desperate she is... I get the sense she isn't Chuckle's biggest fan. Seems to me I read where she thought he more or less gutted AMC. You know, kind of like he is with YR...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

Oh yeah, I never read her book, but, I remember the gossip that she had trashed Pratt. No love lost between those 2.

Honored Contributor

Adam is talking to Ian on the phone.
Chelsea assumes that Adam is talking to Jack.
Chelsea GRABS the phone from Adam ... and yells into it ...
... because she thinks she's talking to Jack (and she doesn't know it's Ian) ...
she yells "why did you hire Adam?".
(She doesn't say "why did you hire Gabe?")

so basically Chelsea has just inadvertently spilled to Ian that Gabe is Adam. (but of course she didn't know it was Ian on the phone).

(It was clear in prior episodes that Ian had no idea that Gabe was Adam).

And Ian's face on the phone when she said that ... he knows something's up ...

Esteemed Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

@SharkE wrote:

Last time I saw 'Tad' he was fat, bloated and grey as a rat.

Seriously... He might've been a 'fan fave' back in the day, but that ship sailed several decades ago...

What is it with all these cameos by has-beens from the golden age of soaps... Really Chuckles, it doesn't help pick up the slack at all...

Yeah we've already have or had Colin aka "Scorpio" from AMC, Genie Francis.....whose next Anthony Geary aka Luke Spencer and I forgot Dylan was Jason Quartermaine!

Honored Contributor

130627mag-Knight1.jpg

Honored Contributor

@SharkE, Blech!

Trusted Contributor

@SharkE wrote:

That poor woman is so tiny and thin. Bet she is as fragile as a newborn. She always looked nice , though. None of this modern slouchy stuff. She has the old time glamour, sorely lacking in today's world.

I'm excited to see what some of the new sets on Y&R will be that I reported on. I'm tired of that one room in Victoria's house and the notarious couch that sits right in front of the curtainless bay window, Sharon's fire place room, Nicki's hotel room that seems to be the same room everybody gets appointed to when they check in, Jack's front door foyer and the one area with the mantle with the pictures, tacky tack room that probably still smells of horse P. Gee Nick you got 40 kids buy a house.

I'm from the Dallas glamour era even though Ms. Ellie's kitchen was sad.

I visited Southfork few yrs. ago. Not quite like the TV series. OK, but, the notarious balcony if somebody had jumped off it thinking they were going to hit the pool below, nope, wasn't happening. They would had just hit the concrete surrounding the pool that was out 2-3 ft from the balcony. LOL

Well.....GET READY FOR THIS......The next time they have a coma victim from the show, that goes to that GA clinic... Well.... they have already contacted ME about using my palatial Southern Mansion, to have Victor stay in this time, and have the likes of all to see how we Southerners really live, and I have agreed to allow Victor to pick out my most prized jewelry piece that will make Nikki just faint with the splendor of its glitz and shine....as it is a piece of jewelry like she has never seen!!!!!!!  AND forget about falling off my balcony, as it juts out over my pool that is twice the size of the Hearst mansion pool, so no one will be hurt.....only doggie paddle all day long with never a scratch on them.........Texas has NOTHING on this here prison nurse.....Just ask anyone that I know....WE make the big bucks........Woman LOLSmiley LOLRobot LOLMan LOLCat LOL

The strength of the wolf is the pack, and the strength of the pack is the wolf.......
Honored Contributor

OMG ! Tell me I'm dreaming or on a drunk ! Esther, is not leaving she's working for that other nitwit, Dylan ! Why is she working at all ? She' s living on 20,000 a month for life ! Now, Dullard will be paying her minimum for pouring coffee and sticking her nosy nose into the whole town's business. 2 dimbulbs in the same business no one needs a caffeine fix that bad. Ye Gads ! I'm still stuck with that cross eyed banshee.

Neil dresses and says he needs to step out and make some calls. He takes Emma’s hospital ID badge from the living room and leaves. Later, Gwen realizes he left.

At the hospital, Neil breaks into the locked cabinet and starts stealing medical supplies

Faith has took to being Sage's hand maiden now she is waiting on her hand and foot. (what have they done to my 'snark' Faith)? Sharon, comes to get her , then , decides to leave her there so she can keep on waiting on Sage.

Victor hires Kevin to figure out who hacked his system.

Phyllis & Ian meet back up in the woods. Why would Jack want to go back to that cabin after all that's happened there? Ewww I'd sell the place and get me another one. 2 people died there. I don't believe I'd choose that place to get away from it all at.

Honored Contributor

At Crimson Lights, Sharon and Dylan canoodle. Mariah arrives. Dylan steps away and she asks Sharon if she’s been to the doctor. “Are you pregnant yet?” Sharon hasn’t, but she feels pregnant. Mariah thinks she should tell Dylan the truth. Sharon thinks the baby is the reason he decided to propose. Mariah disagrees. On the patio, Dylan chats with Esther, who complains that Colin was hitting on her so she walked out of the house. She needs a job. Dylan offers her one there. Esther accepts. Dylan takes her over to tell Sharon and Mariah. Sharon shows Esther around, and Mariah talks to Dylan about Kevin and fishes to find out what brought him and Sharon together. He says it was the murder investigation, not the baby. Sharon rejoins them and Mariah notes that Dylan and Sharon can tell each other anything. Sharon gives her a warning look as she leaves. After, Esther thanks Dylan. She says she won’t serve Colin and mentions him being a sneak – he once blackmailed Devon and is still up to something.