Honored Contributor

Re: Y&R wk. Sept. 7th SPOILERS

only in soap land 

1.gif

Trusted Contributor

Heck....This day and age, he would not have any problems in prison, as all the alcohol is sneaked in daily, and he just might come out a drug addict as well...........Cat Tongue  He has been in so many disasters himself, that he probably learned a thing or two about medical care....He may be sweating that if anything happens to her, he may find they may go back and look into his other wifes death...ya know she did go off a cliff as well, and maybe Phyllis did not see him there, as she was not in a good place at the time with her crazy messed up life............Woman Wink

The strength of the wolf is the pack, and the strength of the pack is the wolf.......
Trusted Contributor

@loveschocolate Ian is soooo slick and greasy looking, I can not imagine him being in my computers but for a second, as he would just slip right out of them........Man Surprised  He just makes my entire body squeal with ICK!!!!!!!

The strength of the wolf is the pack, and the strength of the pack is the wolf.......
Honored Contributor

Phyllis and Jack arrive at the cabin which has been completely redecorated. 

After the lovemaking Jack goes for a shower and Phyllis goes for a walk. When Jack returns Phyllis is gone. Jack sees the message from Ashley. 

In the meantime Phyllis is walking through the woods and accidentally finds Ian. He says he comes out there to think and the stars listen to his troubles but never give advice. He shows Phyllis a very bright star and tells her it’s his wife who passed away recently. He asks how long she has been married. She says it’s a long story and they are there to reconnect. She says she is uncomfortable with some of her husband’s decisions and she doesn’t know what to do. Ian says it all comes down to trust and all the anger she is feeling will disappear.

Phyllis returns and Jack says he knows she and Ashley are upset about him being involved with Victor. He asks her how they can get past this. She tells him she will stand behind him because she trusts him.

After being released from jail, Michael and Cane arrive at their hotel room. Devon is waiting for them. He says he came to clear his name. Devon accuses Michael of believing he is guilty. Cane says their findings all point to Devon and they are trying to find the truth. Devon says he came to talk to this so called witness. Jimmy arrives and Devon asks him to tell his story of what happened to his face. Jimmy admits the man he saw was taller and had more hair.

Devon is about to leave when Cane gets a call about another witness who saw a woman on a gurney being put into an airplane. Devon is beside himself and tells Michael he is not leaving until he finds out what happened to Hilary.

Neil tells Hilary he wanted to ruin their honeymoon and marriage for what she and Devon did to him. He says this has spiralled out of control. He asks her if Devon did this to her and says it’s time for Hilary to wake up and tell everyone what happened. He asks if she slipped and fell. He says he never wanted this. He needs more medical supplies and thinks he knows where to get them.

Alone, Hilary wakes up and tries to figure out where she is.

Friday:
Mariah asks Sharon if she has been to the doctor and if she is pregnant yet
- Neil grabs Emma’s security card before leaving Gwen’s
- Victor warns Kevin not to breath of word of what they have discussed.
Honored Contributor

Longtime fan fave Michael E. Knight -- a three-time Emmy winner as Tad Martin on All My Children -- is joining CBS's The Young and the Restless in the recurring role of Dr. Simon Neville, a Genoa City doctor with mysterious intentions.

Knight begins shooting at Y&R on Wednesday Sept 10
and will hit the air October 15.

Honored Contributor

Last time I saw 'Tad' he was fat, bloated and grey as a rat.

Respected Contributor

My satellite was out during yesterday's Y&R, but I didn't know about it until I went to watch it off of the DVR last night & had a solid hour of a message from Dish saying the problem was with the local station.  Found that POP channel reshows yesterday's show early in the AM, so set the DVR to record it, plus today's show off of the CBS affiliate here in Tucson.  Hopefully, I'll have both shows to fast forward thru tonight!  If not, oh well, no great loss!  lol

Honored Contributor

@SharkE wrote:

Longtime fan fave Michael E. Knight -- a three-time Emmy winner as Tad Martin on All My Children -- is joining CBS's The Young and the Restless in the recurring role of Dr. Simon Neville, a Genoa City doctor with mysterious intentions.

Knight begins shooting at Y&R on Wednesday Sept 10
and will hit the air October 15.

@SharkE, he will probably have something to do with Sharon and Sage's baby. 

Honored Contributor

@SharkE wrote:

Last time I saw 'Tad' he was fat, bloated and grey as a rat.

Seriously... He might've been a 'fan fave' back in the day, but that ship sailed several decades ago...

What is it with all these cameos by has-beens from the golden age of soaps... Really Chuckles, it doesn't help pick up the slack at all...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Respected Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

Seriously... He might've been a 'fan fave' back in the day, but that ship sailed several decades ago...

What is it with all these cameos by has-beens from the golden age of soaps... Really Chuckles, it doesn't help pick up the slack at all...

Maybe, Pratt thinks if he throws enough old soap stars at us, we won't notice the ****** storylines, but I got news for him!   Who's next, Susan Lucci?