Honored Contributor

Re: Y&R wk. Sept. 7th SPOILERS

@forrestwolf wrote:

@loveschocolate wrote:

@SharkE, Neil should go to Fairview along with Sharon. Haven't been posting much. This site is so slow. 

I am getting paranoid, as computer and tablet are SOOOOOOO slow, and the little spinner does not spin any more.......just stays in frozen motion, and the same is true at work....on dept. of corrections computer....ARE we being watched????? Is someone in all of our computer systems.....lurking and watching???????Robot Sad

@forrestwolf, Ian Ward!

Honored Contributor

@loveschocolate wrote:

@SharkE, and how would Neil even know HOW to start an IV??? These writers really think we are dumb!

If I was trying to 'plug her' she'd wake up hahahahhaha. Thank God I have big blue veins when the nurse came to my house to do some stuff for me to qualify for long term care insurance she was overjoyed at my blue veins at the inside of the front of the elbow. I got on. LOL Husband didn't have any trouble they could get his records from the Dr. since he goes once a yr. for prostate psa tests, etc. I don't go unless I'm dying LOL

How is he keeping her doped out, too, I wonder? That's probably not good to be out of it for so long. Blood clots from laying on butt, etc.

you can't just help yourself to all matter of drugs. I know what I'm talking about there married to a pharmacist. All cataloged, accounted for, drug inspectors, inventoried, so , forth & so on. Shortages would be found and heads would roll. If it was that easy every junkie in town would be hanging around the hospital closet LOL

Is Gwen a nurse? If so, maybe that's why he's courtin' her again. Pal on the inside and all that.

%1ashark.gif

Honored Contributor

@SharkE, when I worked at the hospital, all "scheduled" drugs (examples...morphine, Demerol etc.) were locked up. Needed a key to get them out. At the end of a shift if the counts were off, we stayed until we got it right. If we had to waste a drug, another nurse had to watch us squirt it down the drain. So, this whole Neil thing is absurd!

Honored Contributor

Your right, sweetie ! You know the low down. Poor hubbo has to abide by so many Gov. mandates , rules and such takes up half his time.

Respected Contributor

I guess in "Soap-neral Hospital", drugs come and go like candy!  Endless supplies...no one is accoutable for anything.  Guess 'ol Vic owns the GC hospital and gets his "little blue helpers" "on the house!"Cat Very Happy

I'm not short...I'm fun size!
Honored Contributor

he ain't got anybody to 'help'. LOL

Respected Contributor

Yeah, guess he's too busy conniving to be at home where the "little blue helpers" can work their magic!Cat Surprised

I'm not short...I'm fun size!
Honored Contributor

Neil is keeping Hilary hidden at the lake house in Genoa City -- the house that he had bought for him and Hilary to live in.

According to Pratt, Neil mischievous plan of revenge was showing the video on the honeymoon. But his plan got way out of control -- it backfired when she fell of the cliff -- Hilary's death was never Neil's intent. He rescued her from her accidental fall, but didn't call for help because it's possible he'd be accused of pushing her off the cliff.

Pratt claims that when Hilary fell off that cliff, Neil's focus changed "from revenge to redemption". Pratt says claims that Neil feels bad that Devon is being blamed for whatever happened to Hilary, and that Neil is sincere in wanting to help Devon fight the charges. The article says Neil tells Hilary that he's not obsessed with memories of hurt and betrayal anymore.

[Note: Pratt also uses the words "seems" and "perhaps" so I'm not exactly sure what he's saying when I read this.]

The article says that Neil wants her to wake up and tell everyone that he saved her life. He begins to panic when the medical supplies run low -- if she dies, he goes to jail. Neil wants to bring a healed Hilary back to Devon.

Pratt also says that the situation will become more complicated and Neil "will be drawn further and further into a web of deceit."

Honored Contributor

Neil should make Devon pay for Hilary's dream house she wanted so bad , then, when she got it she didn't give a rip about it. I can see why Neil is not feeling so great. He's justified in his anger. 

He might not fare up so well in court this time. He got off easy with the drunken taking over driving car and running into Christine, but, kidnapping and drugging some one in real life he would be marching off to State.

We'll see how Pratt handles this one. LOL If he goes to the pen we won't be seeing Neil Winters for a long while. Maybe Pratt wants to get rid of him ?

%sm.png

Honored Contributor

@SharkE wrote:

Neil should make Devon pay for Hilary's dream house she wanted so bad , then, when she got it she didn't give a rip about it. I can see why Neil is not feeling so great. He's justified in his anger. 

He might not fare up so well in court this time. He got off easy with the drunken taking over driving car and running into Christine, but, kidnapping and drugging some one in real life he would be marching off to State.

We'll see how Pratt handles this one. LOL If he goes to the pen we won't be seeing Neil Winters for a long while. Maybe Pratt wants to get rid of him ?

%sm.png

@SharkE, Nikki will probably get good ole Victor to "work his magic" and he will get off on probation, or not even charged at all.