Honored Contributor

Re: Y&R wk. Sept. 7th SPOILERS

@hyacinth003 wrote:

@SharkE wrote:

Patty crosses path with an unlikely person from her past, and Patty tells the person that she has changed (in other words, Patty claims to be all better now).

http://www.tvinsider.com/article/38031/ray-wise-on...

OMG, have they brought Patty back??? going to soon

I have had trouble watching since the channel PopSugar isn't carrying reruns at night.

Does everyone know that Gabriel is really Adam? Just Jack

Are he and Chelsea together? Yes, getting married soon

Is the fake Jack story over? Yes, Marco is back in Peru, minus an ear, Victor had his ear cut off so in case he escapes the prison we will be easy to identify.

I didn't know Nick and Sage were married.  Sharon is not pregnant anymore?  She really WAS pregnant? Yes, she had a ultrasound something was in there. Gone.

Is Nikki still drinking? Not at present, but,Ian Ward is back, so it's a matter of time.

Love the answers if someone cares to!!

Hyacinth    Cat Happy

Honored Contributor

Tues show pretty much a bore mostly Phyllis and Joe fighting. 

In the boathouse, Neil talks to the unconscious Hilary and says payback is a powerful medicine. He goes on about trying to be a good husband, but it wasn’t enough for her. He says she’s a person who inflicts pain on other people. Neil never understood her desire for revenge. He wanted to teach her love heals, but she showed him love can destroy.

At the boathouse, Neil tells Hilary that Devon is worried and really loves her. He shouldn’t feel bad for him… Neil is telling her that she and Devon are both partly responsible for him having to do this when he notices the saline drip is empty. “No, don’t you die on me Hilary!”

Respected Contributor

Phyllis shouldn't waste her time on Joe.  I stll don't like "evil Neil"!Cat Frustrated

I'm not short...I'm fun size!
Trusted Contributor

@hyacinth003 wrote:

@SharkE wrote:

Patty crosses path with an unlikely person from her past, and Patty tells the person that she has changed (in other words, Patty claims to be all better now).

http://www.tvinsider.com/article/38031/ray-wise-on...

OMG, have they brought Patty back???

I have had trouble watching since the channel PopSugar isn't carrying reruns at night.

Does everyone know that Gabriel is really Adam?

Are he and Chelsea together?

Is the fake Jack story over?

I didn't know Nick and Sage were married.  Sharon is not pregnant anymore?  She really WAS pregnant?

Is Nikki still drinking?

Love the answers if someone cares to!!

Hyacinth    Cat Happy

@hyacinth003.......I can still get the Bold and Beautiful  and Y&R on Popsugar starting at 6:30 at night........That is how I keep up, since I work during the day.......Woman Happy

The strength of the wolf is the pack, and the strength of the pack is the wolf.......
Respected Contributor

I wonder how Neil got Hillary off that island in the Caribbean & back to the boathouse in the states (which I assume must be near GC for him to be able to check on her & still be around the rest of the family) without Victor or anyone else finding out about it?  Victor must be slipping, he usually knows all & sees all!  He always seems to be slurking around just in time to overhear or see things!

Honored Contributor

That's the whole truth and nothing but the truth. Man, doesn't have time to go to bathroom he's to busy snooping on not only his own families personal problems, but, half the town's business.

My sister thinks he's spooky the way he is about wanting to keep all his grand kids to himself. devil spook like.   LOL    He will be the cause of Sage losing hers. She's got herself worked up to high state of anxiety every minute.

Sharon, Nickie and Victoria look best with hair up in a up do, but, Chelsea doesn't work for her. Guess it's to rigid and her face is to bony or something. Maybe just cut it to shoulder/chin would be better.

0mHgJuLjF9Sj.gif

Honored Contributor

@SharkE, Neil should go to Fairview along with Sharon. Haven't been posting much. This site is so slow. 

Honored Contributor

At Jabot, Adam asks Ashley for his old job back. Billy says there’s no way in hell. Jack advocates for ‘Gabe’. Ashley says he’s an untrustworthy, power-driven egomaniac. Jack agrees – those are the very reasons she should hire him. Billy is puzzled. Jack says ‘Gabe’ can out-Victor Victor. Adam says he didn’t know John Abbott, but he thinks he would have been sympathetic to Chelsea’s situation. Billy sneers and goes on. Jack says he doesn’t get a vote. Ashley notes that Jack doesn’t have one either. Billy leaves and Ashley tells ‘Gabe’ he can go. By the elevator, Adam wonders if he could help find out who is behind the Paragon Project. Jack muses that they could use a trouble-shooter behind-the-scenes. Jack rejoins Ash and suggests that ‘Gabe’ keep an eye on the computer systems at Jabot and Newman. Ash scoffs that if the Paragon Project exists, she has an idea who is behind it and will be investigating herself. Jack tells her he’ll hire ‘Gabe’ as a special consultant. They bicker. He exits and listens at the door as she makes a dinner date with Joe.

At the boathouse, Neil realizes the saline drip is empty and implores Hilary not to die on him. He changes the bag and talks about how he saved her and brought her back to the dream house where they should have been living. He is going to get help.

Neil enters a supply closet at the hospital and tries to get at the locked up drugs. He steps out and runs into Gwen and her nurse friend, Emma, who tells him the closet is a restricted area. Neil lies that he was picking up a prescription and ducked into the closet to avoid a reporter.

Thurs.

Lily tells Neil that Cane and Michael were arrested on the island.

Chelsea says to Adam, “We haven’t even been back a week and you’re lying to me.”

Phyllis runs into Ian in the woods at night.  (EEKKKKKK )

(Hey Ms. Loveschoc getting into a drug closet is easy isn't it ?  we both know better. I wondered how Neil was getting saline bags)    shoot..................uh huh.........

Trusted Contributor

@loveschocolate wrote:

@SharkE, Neil should go to Fairview along with Sharon. Haven't been posting much. This site is so slow. 

I am getting paranoid, as computer and tablet are SOOOOOOO slow, and the little spinner does not spin any more.......just stays in frozen motion, and the same is true at work....on dept. of corrections computer....ARE we being watched????? Is someone in all of our computer systems.....lurking and watching???????Robot Sad

The strength of the wolf is the pack, and the strength of the pack is the wolf.......
Honored Contributor

@SharkE, and how would Neil even know HOW to start an IV??? These writers really think we are dumb!