Honored Contributor

QVC MODERATORS! Please DO NOT move our thread to TV and Movies!!! This has been our home for over a year!!!!!

--------------------------------------------------​----------------------------

Jill and Colin catch up with Esther at Crimson Lights. Jill wants to mourn together. Esther laments about a world without Mrs. C. Colin goes to the counter and Esther tells Jill that Colin made inappropriate advances to her while she was away. Colin returns and concedes he may have a playful manner of speech. Esther tells Jill how he hit on her while she was dusting in her maid uniform. Colin recalls it very differently. Jill giggles. They have another story with differing perspectives. Jill thinks Esther is lonely and she’s imagining things. Esther insists he pats her behind when he passes by. “Maybe your charms aren’t the same anymore, Jill.” Jill glares. They bicker. Esther says Colin goes or she does. Jill tells her not to let the door hit her on the ass. Esther feels Mrs. C would be ashamed of Jill. After, Colin asks who she will fight with now. Jill smiles. “You my love.”

At the hospital, Nick apologizes to Sage for her worrying about Victor. He reassures her that no one will take their baby away. Sage is terrified the power going out was a sign. Nick soothes that it will be okay. Outside the door, Victor and Nikki confer when Abby appears. They tell her there are concerns about Sage and Nick’s baby. Victor harasses the doctor and Stitch when they appear. The doctor goes in and tells Sage and Nick everything is fine but she’s putting her on bed rest. While Nick ventures into the hallway, Sage talks to the baby until Victor enters. Nikki follows as the baby kicks Sage, who asks for time to rest. They rejoin Nick, who’s been joined by Victoria. Victor’s offer of nursing help at the ranch is refused. Stitch and the doctor take Nick aside – the doctor wants Sage to see a therapist who specializes in birthing issues. Nick goes in to talk to Sage, who has to stay overnight.

Adam gets a call from Ian who says the digital 'worm' is burrowing like a champion. Adam says he’s pleased, but looks concerned.

Esther moving out of the mansion ! Jill will have to dust now. LOL

Honored Contributor
Honored Contributor

Re: Y&R wk. Sept. 7th SPOILERS

Mon 9/7
Ian and Adam plot revenge against Victor; a marital crisis emerges; Jill institutes some surprising changes. 

Tue 9/8
Jack tries to protect Jabot; Cane uncovers shocking information while searching for Hilary; Ashley gets closer with Joe. 

Wed 9/9
Things heat up between Victoria and Billy; Cane and Michael land in hot water; Lily asks Devon about Hilary's disappearance. 

Thu 9/10
Chelsea's world is upturned; Neil and Gwen reconnect; Phyllis and Jack go on a romantic trip. 

Fri 9/11
A surprising alliance is formed; Sharon obscures her tracks; Neil feels as though the walls are closing in. 

Phyllis/Joe spoiler
• Phyllis wonders why Joe is still in Genoa City.
• Phyllis does not know yet about Ian Ward and Adam being involved in the Paragon Project. She wonders if perhaps Joe is involved in the Paragon project. Phyllis mentions this suspicion to Ashley, who decides to grill Joe.

Monday, September 7, 2015

Adam and Ian Ward plot their revenge against Victor.
Sage and Nick face a crisis in their marriage,.
Jill makes some surprising changes at the Chancellor mansion.

Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Jack makes a bold move to protect Jabot.
Cane's search for Hilary uncovers shocking information,.
Ashley cozies up to Joe.

Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Billy and Victoria make love.
Michael and Cane end up in hot water.
Lily questions Devon about Hilary's disappearance.

Thursday, September 10, 2015

Chelsea's world is rocked.
Neil reconnects with Gwen.
Jack and Phyllis take a romantic getaway.

Friday, September 11, 2015

Victor makes a surprising alliance.
Sharon covers her tracks
The walls close in on Neil.
Honored Contributor

I'm all for Ashley and Joe match up. Look good together. Both tall and age right. She's probably little older, but, it works. LOL

Honored Contributor

@SharkE, good riddance to Esther. She's never been able to act. I wonder how Adam got involved with Ian Ward. Wasn't he recovering from the accident when Ian came on the scene??? It really bothers me that the writers haven't mentioned HOW Neil got Hilary back in the states. They just leave out all the important details. Ugh.

Honored Contributor

Hey girl you must had slept in this morning. LOL

Checked and no new thread as of 8 waited some then I had to get to my Sat. baking, so, I went ahead and started the new one.

Yep, writers and Y&R aren't much on logic and explaining themselves.

We're all just mere mortals and don't need to be to smart. LOL

%squirrel.gif

Trusted Contributor

Hey......Maybe we need Psychiatrist James Warick back in Genoa City, to help all of these paranoid, and schizophrenic characters....and even help Lauren, as he did in cross over to Bold & Beautiful.....He even seemed to be able to get to 'ole Sheila......Woman LOL

All of these people have multiple mental health issues.......Cat LOL 

This is my wolf pick for Geonoa City, as they are always working in a pack to go in for the kill, and then try to eat them to the bone..........

Image result for IMAGES OF WOLVES

The strength of the wolf is the pack, and the strength of the pack is the wolf.......
Trusted Contributor

All kidding aside...I wonder how Kristoff St. John feels, playing his character with issues, everyday, knowing he is dealing with a Mental Health institution that allegedly allowed his son to commit suicide under their watch.....It must be hard to play his character that is so close to his real life..........Man Indifferent

The strength of the wolf is the pack, and the strength of the pack is the wolf.......
Honored Contributor

Isn't that sad? poor man. I think he and his wife are suing that place.

I don't know how you do your job, Ms. Wolf. Going into a nursing home is depressing enough for me. Way I understand it the insurance dictates every aspect of what goes on in these place even hospitals.

We need a picture of 'wolf Victor'. Can't wait to see him and Ian Ward go tooth and claw at each other.

How does that saying go from Dracula "listen to the children of the night.................." can't remember any more of it then that. I'm a Drac fan LOL    Wolves or wild dogs are howling when he hears the commotion.

Trusted Contributor

The state has to be responsible for where I work.........and we both know how the government works.............Robot tongue

Here you go........with Nikki at the side.........Woman LOL