Respected Contributor

Re: Y&R wk. Sept. 7th SPOILERS

Sharke, I like the print on your bag, very pretty.

Did Esther not meet Ian Ward when he was in town before?  I can't recall, but he wouldn't want much to do with her unless she has her monthly stipend coming in.

I wonder what Pratt's ultimate goals are with all of these characters that he's "turn't" like Neil?  Will he then, redeem them after he's made them awful?  I still can't stand Sharon & he wasn't even the one that destroyed her character!

I'd like to see

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Thanks, but, think I'll take back to Dillards just to big to take on a daily basis OK for trips, but, I don't want to spend that much unless I get everyday use out of it. Just to big I don't need to look fatter. LOL

Yeah, Ian likes them young. Esther is probably pushing 60 ,his age, but, old men want the young chicks. LOL  I can't recall her meeting him. He messed with Nickie and Summer the most. Phyllis is gonna poop when she finds out who she is really talking too. Yikes !

Respected Contributor

Hi Sharkey-Poo et al-----

I don't know why I have had so much trouble finding you...I forgot where you hang out, I guess ! 

The bag is very cute but my big question is ....Who crocheted/knitted the afghan ? 

Absolutely beautiful ! 

I can't stand Esther.....I don't know who Ian is....I want homeland security to explain how Neil got Hilary into the US......I want Jill to go away and take Colin with her and I want Victor to retire. Are you listening, Santa ?

Honored Contributor

pretty well just stay here where it's safe. Kitchen, is OK, too can't get into to much trouble over there. C Chat, sometimes, I can't stand it and have to open my pie hole, but, it's a stretch to keep it diplomatic over there.  Always somebody waiting to smart off I can't stand that type of folks. Grrrrrrr !!!!!!!!

I bought that afghan at a flea /craft show while I was living in Ind. yrs. ago I use it to put on that chaise to keep it from getting dirty. I'm like an old spinster lady I cover everything, but, I live with an animal , my husband , who can flop down in a mud hole and go to sleep with chaos all around him. Grrr

These people (Y&R people) have more ways to accomplish their deeds with no worry . Never seen the like. Victor has the blood of hundreds on his hands. He always says "well, I'll be da m m e d" and I say "yep, probably".

that just shows you how stupid Esther is to forfeit 20,000 a month by leaving the mansion (on the old thread I found the will of Ms. Chancellor detailing who got left what) I thought she could leave the C mansion and still get her monthly pension check , but, I found where she loses it when she leaves the mansion. I'd paid Jill rent to keep on living there just to keep that 20 large coming in. Colin , just needs to be taught who's the boss and I would. He wouldn't bother me any more. Set up cameras get him on tape and then sue him for s e x u a l harassment on the job.

Watch Jill hire some young pretty thing and then wonder why Colin is skirt chasing. Hire some old lady who is all business and face would stop a clock .   sheesh...........

Honored Contributor

Hey Danky you posted on the 'old' thread and I didn't pay any attention and did too. LOL Sept. 14th is the right thread.   hahahahahahahah

Respected Contributor

Does Vera Bradley make any other bags in that print?

Respected Contributor

Kate Linder, who plays Esther, is 67 years old.  I remember hearing years ago that she was a flight attendant & kept doing that on the side, just in case the acting thing didn't work out.  She may still be a flight attendant for all I know.

Honored Contributor

Yeah, I saw today that had Dillards had a diaper bag, and some other week ender bag and a small purse like a credit card change purse type of thing. I'd go to verabradley.com and look for the 'Flowerettes' pattern.

Honored Contributor

Looks as good as she can I guess for that age.  Don't care for her.