Valued Contributor

Re: Y&R Wk Aug 31st SPOILERS!!!!

They dont have "body functions" on soaps!  All that time Jack was being held prisoner and he was still wearing the same clothes on the boat and when he came back!

Honored Contributor

ROFLMAO   Your right ! his hair was neat and tidy, no perspiration stains, never had to use the facilities. LOL

Guess everybody noticed, too, that the 'new' (temporary) Hilary was shown yesterday not as pretty as the original.

Wonder how Cane can skip off to the islands thought he worked for Lauren Fenmore? I know Dylan has to baby sit Sharon.

%1ashark.gif

Honored Contributor

Oh yeah, Phyllis, while in a coma for a yr. always looked nice no chin hairs and hair dyed. 

LOL LOL LOL

%chooke.gif

Honored Contributor

Soaps have always taken certain liberties with 'the real world' but this bunch have taken it to a whole new, unbelievable, and not very interesting, level. Soaps survived and thrived for years because viewers cared what happened to the characters, who were developed over time and multi-dimensional. I don't really care what happens to this bunch of what are essentially cartoon characters. Soaps started failing when they started trying too hard to deliver what we could already get in prime time and strayed from the forumlas that made them successful.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

TRUE.......

Honored Contributor

Adam is working with a guy, I'll just refer to him as Guy, and that guy works for Ian Ward. I am not sure what is going to happen, but Guy cut all the power to Genoa City. Cell phones, lights everything. Adam asks if that was Guy. (They are on the phone with each other) and Guy said yes, just for a moment. He said something about wiping Adam from security footage or something.
Then Guy said to Ian that Adam wants to "fire" and Ian said "Do it". Guy then pressed a button.

Neil rescued Hilary when she fell down a cliff or down the mountain and is keeping her alive. Well that is what he told her. She appears to be unconscious.
Cane is going to the island to search for Hilary.
Sage has a dream Victor takes her baby boy away, and she then wakes up with abdominal pains. Nick takes her to the hospital.

The above is something I read from a Canada chick. Interesting...

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@SharkE wrote:

Adam is working with a guy, I'll just refer to him as Guy, and that guy works for Ian Ward. I am not sure what is going to happen, but Guy cut all the power to Genoa City. Cell phones, lights everything. Adam asks if that was Guy. (They are on the phone with each other) and Guy said yes, just for a moment. He said something about wiping Adam from security footage or something.
Then Guy said to Ian that Adam wants to "fire" and Ian said "Do it". Guy then pressed a button.

Neil rescued Hilary when she fell down a cliff or down the mountain and is keeping her alive. Well that is what he told her. She appears to be unconscious.
Cane is going to the island to search for Hilary.
Sage has a dream Victor takes her baby boy away, and she then wakes up with abdominal pains. Nick takes her to the hospital.

The above is something I read from a Canada chick. Interesting...

I'm sorry, but this whole ridiculous show is now bordering on sci-fi... When one of them starts speaking in tongues or levitating, begins turning their head 360 degrees or starts spewing pea soup, no one should be surprised. It's all just completley off the rails. Hey, maybe Vampira really is... I can see it now, Cricket: Mistress of the Night... 

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Esteemed Contributor

LOL......I agree there is no such thing as bodily functions on soaps....when was the last time you even heard someone say they were going to take a shower.  Everyone sleeps in full makeup and wake up looking fresh and makeup in place.

Jack came back stain free anyone else would have had to be cut out of those clothes they would be so disgusting you would have to burn them.

Honored Contributor

I'm watching the show right now and Hilary is the real one today yesterday they had a stand in.

I figure Neil has bought her back from the island and she's there in the city maybe in his apt or maybe that house he bought for her that he got electrocuted in. Just guessing.

wish I had 'snark' Faith back wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Honored Contributor

video of Michael, Joe (who has amazing eyes by the way) and Ben up in Canada doing a benefit.

http://globalnews.ca/video/2202039/yr-actors-on-iconic-soap-opera-and-charity-work-in-toronto