Respected Contributor

Re: Y&R Wk Aug 31st SPOILERS!!!!

@SharkE wrote:

He's gonna need Mr. Vic to keep him out of the pen.

Sounds like he's giving Victor some competition in evil doings dept.!

Honored Contributor

Poor Neil he has been pooped on and by his own to boot. That would be a hard pill to swallow guess he couldn't get past it. I wouldn't give them the last laugh by doing time , though.

Gwen, is coming back and she'll make him feel better. LOL To bad she wasn't there sooner to save him from doing this 'stuff'. Nobody can do nothing in that town without Victurd getting the goods on 'em. He needs to pay somebody to stay in the park 24/7 and see all the goings ons. LOL

Honored Contributor

@SharkE wrote:

Poor Neil he has been pooped on and by his own to boot. That would be a hard pill to swallow guess he couldn't get past it. I wouldn't give them the last laugh by doing time , though.

Gwen, is coming back and she'll make him feel better. LOL To bad she wasn't there sooner to save him from doing this 'stuff'. Nobody can do nothing in that town without Victurd getting the goods on 'em. He needs to pay somebody to stay in the park 24/7 and see all the goings ons. LOL

@SharkE, lololol!

Honored Contributor

Saints perserve us ! Catherine, has yet another **** letter from the other side that Paul was holding up today ! That woman wrote more letters to be read yearly then Dear Abby ever received in her lifetime. Give me a break here !

Enough ! That's getting as bad as the Susan Graver and David Venable posts that will never go away. Hopefully, the show is on Mon. since we're not going out to eat and run errands that day. Be a new show . I'm not fighting the yahoo's on Labor Day.

Smiley LOL

Super Contributor

Loveschocolate, I wondered if anyone else noticed that. It IS annoying her rubbing that belly all the time. It just looks goofy!

Honored Contributor

Ian Ward is back !

In the boathouse, Neil muses that Hilary will have a lot of questions when she awakens – he’ll be right there to answer them. He talks about her surviving the fall; she would have been fish food if not for him. Neil watches Devon’s appeal for help on his phone.

At the tackhouse, Nick worries about leaving a grumpy Faith with Sage. She gets Faith interested in talking to the unborn baby. Faith does, and the baby moves. When Sage dozes off, she has a nightmare that Victor takes her baby boy. She awakens, stands up, and gets a sharp pain. Nick calls someone to watch Faith so they can go to the hospital.

At Newman, Jack and Victor argue over whether the Paragon Project even exists. Jack suggests they work together to figure it out in honor of Katherine. Victor agrees that they will work independently to assess the threat and share their findings. Victor gets a call on his private line from an unknown person who hangs up.

Adam and Chelsea debate the risks of him coming with her and Connor to Paris. Adam suggests they stay there and give Victor visitation; then he’ll lose interest. Chelsea is skeptical about the plan but agrees. Adam goes downstairs and reads a text that says tonight is their chance. Adam returns to the suite and tells Chelsea he’s going to cancel the penthouse sale.

At Newman, Adam gets on Victor’s laptop and phones a computer guy, who is then able to remotely control the computer. Victor approaches in the corridor, but gets word about Sage going to the hospital and leaves. Inside, Adam sees something about The Paragon Project on the screen.

There is a thunder crack and everyone’s cellphones go haywire in the park. Kevin thinks it’s an electromagnetic signal.

At the tackhouse, the power goes out and Mariah’s phone goes haywire.

In Chelsea’s suite, the power goes out and her phone goes haywire.

At the park, the phones go back to normal. Kevin shrugs. Esther thinks it was Mrs. C saying she’s still there with them. Victoria and Lily notice that the power is out in the whole city except in Newman Towers.

Kevin checks on Mariah at the tackhouse and she asks him to stay.

At the hospital, Nick reassures Sage, who feels better. She tells him she dreamed that Victor took their baby. Victor looks in. Nikki arrives.

At Newman, Adam talks on the phone to the computer guy, whose boss gives him the go ahead to initiate the Paragon Project. It’s Ian Ward  !

Honored Contributor

Sage keeps having sharp pain and Nick asks Ben if they have something to worry about.  Sharon won't be able to kidnap after all if the worse happens.

Honored Contributor

I understand Ian is due back at any moment...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

... And that he's pulling Adam's strings, too...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

I understand Ian is due back at any moment...

Yep, I posted in message 46