Valued Contributor

Re: Y&R Wk Aug 31st SPOILERS!!!!

I worked in a maternity clinic years ago and they said right after giving birth or miscarriage is when you are most likely to get pregnant again!

Honored Contributor

@aubnwa01 wrote:

@SharkE wrote:

Sharon is so full of it ! A week later ?

I've never been pregnant, but is that even physically/biologically possible to get pregnant so soon after a miscarriage, especially at Sharon's age? 

I think her poor little old ovaries would be screaming, " Nooooooooo!"  lol

Yeah, she's wearing that stuff out for sure.

Trouble, with Sharon and I  can't believe I'm cutting her a break here because , basically, I think the woman is 'off', but, I think a lot of her problem is coming from her childhood she 's never felt loved and still searching when she's pushing 50.

While I'm at it where is Doris her mother? What happened to Joe ?

Honored Contributor

@SharkE, good questions! Wonder if Murphy will show up!

Honored Contributor

Poor ol' Murphy only one that was 'real', genuine article. Thank God Victor couldn't touch him. I'm wishing somebody would smoke Vic. Sage, holds on to her gut like she expects to take off and fly at any moment. sheesh.........

Sage, has cause for worry and concern. He probably won't feel the same for Marisa's kids. LOL She'll be another one who will say later on "I'm sorry Noah, I can't have kids", then, a week later "I'm preggers with triplets".

Smiley Surprised

Honored Contributor

@SharkE, Sage holding and rubbing her belly all the time is annoying!!!! Geeeeez, when I was pregnant, I didn't do that. Gabe needs to bring good ole Victor down. I am sick to death of Victor getting away with everything. Can't stand him. 

Honored Contributor

Nobody can. In the beginning I liked Victor yrs. ago, but, he got to being behind ALL the capers, nosing into his 'old' kids and grandkids personal affairs . Live and let live is my motto. He needs to get a grip and run the business end leave the personal side to those living it.

I think a Spanish big deal is coming to town and he's this 'paragon' thing everybody is so worried about and Marisa will probably go with him. It's not all clear yet, but, I think Victor will have something else to worry about pretty soon.

Honored Contributor

Thurs. mainly just more fighting between Adam and Victor. Jill returns and is surprised to see her bank account sure has went up. Colin, says he won big gambling. Chelsea, is told by a lawyer to throw Victor a bone and let him see the kid twice a month and that should placate him. Have to see if it does. Just my thought in real life he wouldn't have a leg to stand on, but, this isn't real life. LOL

Nicki figures out Vic is behind Neil telling her to get lost and confronts him.

Devon wants Dylan to go down to the island and search for Hilary, Dylan, says he can't he has to keep eye on Sharon. Don't guess the coffee shop is making much money nobody ever works in there. They got one young girl who I guess is holding down what business they have. Sharon is sneaking all the time , then, Dylan, has to watch her like a toddler. She's finding it harder to get stuff done with hawk eye watching her with eagle eye.

9/7: Adam risks everything to get revenge on Victor.

Sharon promises Dylan she will not go off her meds again. She wants to make sure he has the happy family he deserves.

Mariah stops by and Dylan thanks her for becoming aware that Sharon was off her meds. Dylan leaves. Mariah accuses Sharon of compiling her lies. Sharon says Mariah does not need to lie anymore because she is pregnant but it has not been confirmed. She says she has taken the ovulation test and the timing was perfect so it has to be. Mariah says you do not get pregnant every time you make love. Sharon says Mariah is being negative.

Neil
Neil enters a boathouse and checks an IV of Sodium Chloride attached to Hilary’s hand
Respected Contributor

Wow!  So, Neil has officially ventured over to the "dark side". Guess Hilary will have that IV attached to her until the "real life maternity leave" is over.Cat Surprised

I'm not short...I'm fun size!
Honored Contributor

He's gonna need Mr. Vic to keep him out of the pen.

Respected Contributor

@SharkE wrote:

He's gonna need Mr. Vic to keep him out of the pen.

I don't care much for "evil or drunk" Neil!Cat Frustrated  I'm used to it with "the mustache", though!

I'm not short...I'm fun size!