Honored Contributor

Y&R Wk Aug 31st SPOILERS!!!!

QVC MODERATORS! Please DO NOT move our thread to TV and Movies!!! This has been our home for over a year!!!!!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chelsea and Adam make plans to take Victor down. Neil is backed into a corner by his former boss. Vicky pushes Billy away. Paul arrests Devon. Ashley and Billy question Jack's motives. Cane learns Lily is concealing a secret. Jill returns to GC. Jill has been setting up a Chancellor Industries overseas but has been kept appraised of what has been happening with everyone. Jill finds it hard to believe Neil has forgiven Devon and is suspicious of Neil's actions. Jill does not trust Colin and chooses to deal with him by not asking questions. Ashley receives life changing news. Adam's resurrection will not please everyone especially Billy. Sage regrets conspiring with Adam and bringing him to GC as Gabe. Nick has to make a difficult decision. Billy will either get payback or heart break over Delia's death when he discovers Gabe's true identity. Nikki is concerned that Neil still has revenge on his mind. Neil and Nikki's friendship takes an unexpected turn. Neil continues his vendetta to destroy Devon and Hilary's marriage. Sparks continue to ignite between Noah and Marisa but Marisa's backstory is a twisted one and a foil for Noah. Noah gets some competition. Sharon keeps Dylan in the dark about her miscarriage and makes plans to get pregnant right away. Dylan is suspicious but also concerned about Sharon's sudden burst of lust. Disaster strikes Sharon and Dylan helps her fight her demons which do not come from within. Dylan investigates and discovers more dark secrets. Abby's corporate life takes a hit and she asks Stitch for help. Ashley gets in the same situation as Abby and puts the Abbotts in hot water. Family and friends gather to remember Katherine.

********************************************************************************

DOWN THE ROAD PREVIEWS: 

Chelsea and Adam team up and go against Victor. Nick has to make a difficult decision. 

Honored Contributor

Re: Y&R Wk Aug 31st SPOILERS!!!!

Michael tells Devon the DNA matches Hilary, and the case is considered a homicide; Victor offers Marissa half a million dollars to leave Genoa City.

Tuesday, September 1
Victor forces Neil into a corner; Cane learns Lily is keeping secrets; Noah and Marisa hit a snag.

Wednesday, September 2
Ashley and Billy wonder about Jack's motives; Sage has a tough time adjusting to her new life; Sharon avoids a disaster with Dylan.

Thursday, September 3
Jill returns to town; Paul threatens Adam; Nikki and Neil's friendship takes a turn.

Friday, September 4
Katherine's loved ones honor her memory.

Sharon plans to get pregnant again ASAP before Dylan discovers she miscarried. Dylan notices Sharon seems unusually lustful and wonders if something is "off" with Sharon.

What's Victor done now? Watch the promo link..............

Interview with Justin Hartley (Adam)

Respected Contributor

Thanks Loveschocolate and Sharke for the spoilers and updates!  They are so appreciated!Cat Very Happy

Wonder what Ashley's news is?  Glad Jill is coming back!  Wish Gloria would.  Oh, boy, oh, boy, oh, boy...another "cry fest" in the park for Mrs. C.  But at least it is still summer and not 40 below in January!

I'm not short...I'm fun size!
Honored Contributor

Yeah, I'm skipping Friday's show. I never cared for Mrs. Chancellor anyway. She insisted on keeping that dimwit 'Esther' employed.

Esteemed Contributor

I really hope whatever it is with Ashley she of all people is not pregnant. 

Honored Contributor

@Luvitorleaveit1 wrote:

@Luvitorleaveit1, I would hope not!

Esteemed Contributor

@loveschocolate wrote:

@Luvitorleaveit1 wrote:

@Luvitorleaveit1, I would hope not!

@Luvitorleaveit1 wrote:

LOL!!!  That would be so ridiculous but I have no faith in these writers.

Super Contributor

@SharkE wrote:

Yeah, I'm skipping Friday's show. I never cared for Mrs. Chancellor anyway. She insisted on keeping that dimwit 'Esther' employed.

I think Mrs. C kept her around for entertaiment and to urk Jill. But you have to admit Ester was very loyal to Mrs. C.

Honored Contributor

yeah, like a spaniel

Honored Contributor

yep, loveschoc, we're posting to the new thread. LOL  I must had been in a hurry or something in didn't pay attention to the new thread. Hopefully, the old will get pushed down by the pet stuff here pretty soon.

I was saying not a moral person in the whole town , but, Conner. LOL