Esteemed Contributor

Re: Y&R WK. OCT. 19TH SPOILERS!

@SharkE

meant t add Chloe, not Chelsea will land in the lonney bin.  Adam might be leaving for daytime - right?

Honored Contributor

Ms. loves choc or whoever reads this. If I'm not on when you post the latest thread copy and paste this news for me , please. Not sure of what we're doing Sat. morning.

Thanks to whomever does it for me !

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Monday, October 26
Michael tells Paul whoever hit Adam with their car meant to kill him; Victor wants answers about Billy's whereabouts.

Tuesday, October 27
Ashley with Stitch about Abby; Mariah faces danger; Nick gets troubling news.

Wednesday, October 28
Chelsea defends her and Adam's relationship; Cane surprises Lily; Neil's plan goes awry.

Thursday, October 29
Nikki and Phyllis get ready for an event; the Paragon Project wreaks havoc in Genoa City.

Friday, October 30
A fire breaks out during a glamorous Halloween gala; Devon and Neil's search takes an unexpected turn.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X_KqXVs7XqA&feature=player_embedded

Daytime Emmy Award-winning THE YOUNG AND THE RESTLESS, the #1 drama in Daytime, celebrates Halloween with a thrilling week that kicks off October 30 (12:30-1:30 PM, ET; 11:30 AM-12:30 PM, PT) and continues through the week of November 2. The drama and danger begin when a mysterious person sets fire to the newly reopened restaurant at Newman Enterprises, "Top of the Tower," where Nikki Newman (Melody Thomas Scott) and Phyllis Abbott (Gina Tognoni) are hosting a glamorous Halloween Gala. As the building burns, Victor Newman (Eric Braeden) and Jack Abbott (Peter Bergman) must work together, Ashley Abbott (Eileen Davidson) is forced to face her feelings about her daughter's fiancée, and the recently arrested Adam Newman (Justin Hartley) risks everything, as everyone faces an uncertain future.

Honored Contributor

@eddyandme wrote:

@SharkE

meant t add Chloe, not Chelsea will land in the lonney bin.  Adam might be leaving for daytime - right?

I heard he was being considered for a new night time show of McGuyver.

A new remake of the once popular show.

Honored Contributor

Woman Very Happy